BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 21
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

Sep 21 to Oct 9, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Anticipating 2nd school decision

Share tips as you apply, write essays, interview...
Expert replies
by afreshman » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:44 am
I've received a letter of acceptance from 1 of 2 schools I applied to. I won't know a decision on the 2nd school until May. I can't commit to the first school yet since I'm waiting on the 2nd. How should I handle any communication with the first school so I don't seem uninterested?
Join the discussion
Source: — The Application Process |

by uberessays » Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:51 pm
This is not uncommon. I assume the 2nd school is your first choice.
In that case, you could request your 2nd school for an early decision. I was in a similar situation and requested for an early decision. Some applicants request the 1st school to push out the acceptance deadline explaining the reason.

Hope this helps.

-------------
www.uberessays.com
Essay reviews by your dream schools' students
Join the discussion

by afreshman » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:50 pm
Thanks. Yes - 2nd school is first choice. Early decision isn't an option.

If I tell the 1st school to push out their acceptance deadline b/c they aren't my first choice, doesn't that make me look uninterested and also put me at risk if the 2nd school denies me?

What happens if I accept the 1st school, later get an acceptance to the 2nd school and then back out on the 1st school?
Join the discussion

by wmalum2006 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:48 am
afreshman wrote:Thanks. Yes - 2nd school is first choice. Early decision isn't an option.

If I tell the 1st school to push out their acceptance deadline b/c they aren't my first choice, doesn't that make me look uninterested and also put me at risk if the 2nd school denies me?

What happens if I accept the 1st school, later get an acceptance to the 2nd school and then back out on the 1st school?
If that happens then you lose your enrollment deposit money for the 1st school. Try to extend the deposit deadline for the first school first. Once you're offered a spot, they aren't just going to take it back at that point. Just say thank you for the acceptance, but request an extra week or two for the 2nd school to send you a decision back.
Join the discussion

by FutureWorks » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:43 am
You should definitely talk to the schools to inform that you grateful to be selected. Then you can tell
them if they can give you some extra time to make formal acceptance.
Join the discussion