BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Retake

Launched September 22, 2008
Expert replies
by erh2011 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:26 pm
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for reading, I appreciate any input. I have a 690 and have gotten interviews at the 3 top 25 programs I applied to R2. I wanted to retake the GMAT and had been preparing solidly, until my load at work ratcheted up unexpectedly a couple weeks ago.

I'm now down with the flu in the middle of what's supposed to be my big push. I got those interviews based on my current score; would the schools look down on my canceling the retake?

Thanks again.
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask Clear Admit |

by Deena@ClearAdmit » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:26 am
Hi, and thanks for your post!

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for reading, I appreciate any input. I have a 690 and have gotten interviews at the 3 top 25 programs I applied to R2. I wanted to retake the GMAT and had been preparing solidly, until my load at work ratcheted up unexpectedly a couple weeks ago.

I'm now down with the flu in the middle of what's supposed to be my big push. I got those interviews based on my current score; would the schools look down on my canceling the retake?

I have a few questions for you before I can really respond with more direction! First of all, have you taken practice tests in the meantime, and have your scores improved? You mentioned that you were preparing solidly, but I would want to know more information. Also, have you completed your interviews? If you haven't, you should mention that you've had to delay your retake, if the question arises about your current GMAT score.

Feel free to contact me at [email protected] for a more detailed, free initial assessment.

Best,

Deena Maerowitz

Deena Maerowitz
Clear Admit, LLC


Stay Informed with Clear Admit!
Read our Blog for daily MBA admissions tips and updates.
Follow us on Twitter for breaking b-school news.
Download our Publications on MBA programs and admissions strategy.
Visit our MBA Admissions Wiki to read and share application insights.
Friend us on Facebook for exclusive giveaways and Q&A with our team.



Thanks again.
Deena Maerowitz
MBA Admissions Expert
Clear Admit
Join the discussion