BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Studying with 60-Day SG but postponing some mails?

Share feedback about this free GMAT prep guide
Expert replies
by sputnik93 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:40 am
Hi,
I've started with the 60-Day Study Guide December, 12th and I have my GMAT scheduled for March, 17th. So I got about 3 months to study. Due to my full-time job I'm sometimes not able to do my daily studying. I now have 14 daily mails remaining in order to be up-to-date.

I'm thinking that this should be no problem because I have 3 months to do a 2 months study guide, but I'm unsure whether it will affect my studying progress or not.

I need a score of at least 680 in order to get accepted for an Bachelor program at the University of St. Gallen, Switzerland and got a score of 590 on the first and only GMATprep Test that the Study Guide wanted me to do so far.

I hope you guys can give me your opinion/advice on the issue I'm having.
Best regards and thanks in advance,
Ben
Join the discussion
Source: — The 60-Day GMAT Study Guide |

by DanaJ » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:07 pm
As long as you don't space out your studies too much and risk forgetting stuff, I don't think this is a problem. You're actually in the position where you could take more time, which is definitely a luxury!
Join the discussion

by sputnik93 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:25 pm
so now i got a 640 (q49, v28) on my second prep test, I'm pretty happy with that since my quantitive improved from 41 to 49 and my verbal stayed the same - 28. tomorrow i'll start to study for the verbal section, i'd be happy to improve to a let's say v36. that should be enough for the 690 i need to get. i just hope my quantitive score didn't just improve that much just because i already took prep test #1 once. what do u think?
Join the discussion

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:06 pm
sputnik93 wrote:so now i got a 640 (q49, v28) on my second prep test, I'm pretty happy with that since my quantitive improved from 41 to 49 and my verbal stayed the same - 28. tomorrow i'll start to study for the verbal section, i'd be happy to improve to a let's say v36. that should be enough for the 690 i need to get. i just hope my quantitive score didn't just improve that much just because i already took prep test #1 once. what do u think?
When you take the same test a second time, your score can be inflated if you answer any repeated questions without first waiting 2 minutes. If you waited the 2 minutes, I think you score may be legitimate.

That said, this is just the beginning of your many practice CATs, so there's no need to make any conclusions yet. I'd say that, if you feel that you've learned some important things in the quant section, then you're improving.

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com
Image
Join the discussion

by sputnik93 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:59 am
Brent@GMATPrepNow wrote:
When you take the same test a second time, your score can be inflated if you answer any repeated questions without first waiting 2 minutes. If you waited the 2 minutes, I think you score may be legitimate.

That said, this is just the beginning of your many practice CATs, so there's no need to make any conclusions yet. I'd say that, if you feel that you've learned some important things in the quant section, then you're improving.

Cheers,
Brent
Thanks a lot for your advice.
In your opinion, what verbal score do you think i will need to achieve in order to score a 680 or higher if my math score (q49) stays around the same? I'm not that optimistic about my verbal score increasing in the same manner as my quantitive score did since english is not my mother language.

Best regards,
Ben
Join the discussion

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:53 pm
sputnik93 wrote: In your opinion, what verbal score do you think i will need to achieve in order to score a 680 or higher if my math score (q49) stays around the same?
According to these posts, you need 32-33 on Verbal:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/680-q49-v33- ... 94299.html
https://www.beatthegmat.com/got-680-q49- ... 91731.html
https://www.beatthegmat.com/scored-680-q ... 88608.html
https://www.beatthegmat.com/need-help-wi ... 88740.html

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com
Image
Join the discussion

by sputnik93 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:01 pm
Brent@GMATPrepNow wrote:
sputnik93 wrote: In your opinion, what verbal score do you think i will need to achieve in order to score a 680 or higher if my math score (q49) stays around the same?
According to these posts, you need 32-33 on Verbal:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/680-q49-v33- ... 94299.html
https://www.beatthegmat.com/got-680-q49- ... 91731.html
https://www.beatthegmat.com/scored-680-q ... 88608.html
https://www.beatthegmat.com/need-help-wi ... 88740.html

Cheers,
Brent
thx, i can do that :)
Join the discussion

by sputnik93 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:46 am
DanaJ wrote:As long as you don't space out your studies too much and risk forgetting stuff, I don't think this is a problem. You're actually in the position where you could take more time, which is definitely a luxury!
so, I got another question and hope that you guys can help me out.
Since I have more time for the 60-Day SG but am postponing some e-mails, I'm working out of schedule.
Until now, this did not seem to be a problem for me, but now that I am about to finish the 60-Day SG (I just finished all the different chapters PS, DS, SC, CR and RC, there's just AWA and all the other preparation CATs left), I am wondering whether it would be better to just finish the all the e-mails now and spend the rest of my time until the test on strengthening my areas of weakness, or to stop now working on the e-mails now and start strengthening those areas of weakness and continue the e-mails at the rich time, so that I'll have all those practice tests right before my actual test.
That's something I'm really worried about right now since I have a lot of faith in the people who created the 60-Day SG and don't want to mess up their plan...

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Ben
Join the discussion