BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Questions for INSEAD MBA Alumni

Let's talk about...whatever!
Expert replies
by gotta_think » Tue May 06, 2008 7:07 pm
[color=green]
Hi, this question is for the INSEAD Alumni. I am a hopeful undergraduate who would like to take MBA when given the chance. I live in Singapore and there are only 3 schools that I am eyeing so far. NUS, NTU and INSEAD.

However, cost wise, INSEAD is very expensive for me. I am a breadwinner and I have monthly responsibility unfortunately. On the other hand, NUS and NTU are one of the top schools in Singapore and they are cheaper than INSEAD. However, I would like to hear from the Alumni who were in the same situation as I and had experienced the same dilemma that I am having right now. List of questions for you guys below. I apologize if there are quite a few but getting a feedback from an Alumni is really helpful to finalize my decision to sacrifice what I will get from my company for the sake of full-time MBA.


How was the life after graduation in INSEAD?

Was it unregrettable? how long before you are debt free (loans,living expenses)?

Did you pursue on getting a job in Singapore or outside the country?

Is there a big difference being a graduate of NUS/NTU and INSEAD?

How did you guys handle to speak to your employer and inform then that you will resign to pursue a full time MBA?

Did anyone here tried speaking to their employers that you will be on leave for a year to pursue MBA?


Again, thanks in Advance![/color]
Join the discussion
Source: — Lounge |