BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Retake MGMATS

Ask your questions about Manhattan Prep products/services here
Expert replies
by bblast » Tue May 24, 2011 7:39 am
Hi, I had taken 4 MGMAT cat's last attempt in GMAT. Currently what I did was just played through cat 5 and 6 without seeing the questions and finished off the 6 cats.

I now intend to reset and take 3-4 cats from MGMAT in my journey to GMAT -2.

My query is how big the question bank ? What are the chances of repeats ? I was scoring in the 620 range last time over but now I already feel I am hitting 680'ish in other prep tests. So do u think I will probably see different set of questions as the level could be a little higher for me ?

In verbal I dont think i would remmeber many questions. Quant might be a little inflated. I took the tests last time in December 2010.
Cheers !!

Quant 47-Striving for 50
Verbal 34-Striving for 40

My gmat journey :
https://www.beatthegmat.com/710-bblast-s ... 90735.html
My take on the GMAT RC :
https://www.beatthegmat.com/ways-to-bbla ... 90808.html
How to prepare before your MBA:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upz46D7 ... TWBZF14TKW_
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask a Manhattan Prep representative |

by vineeshp » Thu May 26, 2011 6:27 am
MGMAT question banks are not all that great. I have read it here that the tough questions run out pretty fast.
That said, if you have not seen the tough questions, then probably you may be lucky.
Vineesh,
Just telling you what I know and think. I am not the expert. :)
Join the discussion

by bblast » Thu May 26, 2011 7:25 am
u r quite right,,i gave a test today which they named as cat 1A. I saw at least 95% of different questions which were of mostly 700 level- contrary to level 500-600 questions I saw last time over. The repeat question which I saw hardly inflated the score as the quant was as usual irritating and I did not remember any answers. Verbal was as usual good- no repeats.
Cheers !!

Quant 47-Striving for 50
Verbal 34-Striving for 40

My gmat journey :
https://www.beatthegmat.com/710-bblast-s ... 90735.html
My take on the GMAT RC :
https://www.beatthegmat.com/ways-to-bbla ... 90808.html
How to prepare before your MBA:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upz46D7 ... TWBZF14TKW_
Join the discussion

by mgmat-matt » Thu May 26, 2011 7:56 am
Hey,

Sounds like you already got your CATs reset. That's great!

As you experienced, you're going to see new problems, especially since your skill level has increased. That being said, you will see some repeat questions from your last set of CATs. However, since the last time you took a CAT was in December, you most likely won't remember any answers so your scores won't be inflated.

Feel free to let me know if you have any more questions.

Best,
Matt Mapplebeck
Student Services Associate
Manhattan GMAT
Matt Mapplebeck
Manhattan GMAT Representative
Join the discussion