BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

kaplan quiz bank

Ask your questions about Kaplan products/services here
Expert replies
by shimbal80 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:15 pm
Dear all,

I am interested in quiz bank kaplan, but I have question because it is expensive and I want to know more about it before purchasing this product.
My important question is whether I mix the quiz for example SC, Cr, RC together? for example, 20 questions in 1 quiz including 8 SC, 6 CR, and 6 RC in different difficulty level all of them in 1 quiz with limited time for example 37 minutes?
or Can I mix DS and PS together in 1 quiz?
I want to practice mixed tests in limited time because I do not have problem when I do the set of specific questions for example just SC, but I have problem in time management when I take the mixed test (like real test)?
I have a timing problem, so I want to practice in mid test or small set of different questions (SC, CR, RC) all together.

Also, I am the member of Beat GMAT, Is there any discount?
I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks in advance,
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask a Kaplan representative |

by KapTeacherEli » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:45 am
Hi shimbal,

I got you PM yesterday, but too late for me to answer; sorry to keep you waiting!

To answer your first question, you can certainly mix and match question types freely. Mini-tests are a great way to work up to the real thing! You can make our quiz-banks as focused or as varied as you need them to be.

As for your second question, off the top of my head, I don't believe that BeatTheGMAT members get a discount off of our quiz-bank passage. However, I'm double checking to make sure. I'll let you know as soon as I find out--but you can also call our customer support line, 1-800-KAP-TEST, and they'll likely be able to help you even faster!

Hope this helps!
Eli Meyer
Kaplan GMAT Teacher
Cambridge, MA
www.kaptest.com/gmat

ImageImageImage
Join the discussion