BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Racing for high GMAT score

Find out how Beat The GMAT members tackled GMAT test prep with positive results. Get tips on GMAT test prep materials, online courses, study tips, and more.
Expert replies
by Night reader » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:42 pm
I am set for GMAT exam by November 20th. My quantitative score in GMAT prep was 42, verbal score was 20. In quantitative I made 17 mistakes by running out of time after question 24 - guessed 13 questions (all were wrong). Verbal was the same with 17 mistakes - three consecutive mistakes in questions 5,6,7 - two RC questions followed by one CR question had downwarded my verbal score. My question is - will I be able to score at least 49 in Q and 38-39 in V soon? I am completing OG11 PS, DS and SC now. For CR and RC I am using Power score CR Bible. Also, I wish to try the BTG's 198 questions from series of 700+. Shall I do it? My plan through g-day is to sit for various CATs and to get as much practice under time controls as possible for me to go into exam's strict time rhythm. Please advise will my plan be realistic? Do I have to supplement other tools in my preparation? If I don't score 700s consistently with the GMAT prep by g-day I won't go for test - I have not registered the exam's date yet.
My knowledge frontiers came to evolve the GMATPill's methods - the credited study means to boost the Verbal competence. I really like their videos, especially for RC, CR and SC. You do check their study methods at https://www.gmatpill.com
Join the discussion
Source: — I just Beat The GMAT! |

by rajeshsources » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:08 pm
Hello Night reader,
I am set for GMAT exam by November 20th. My quantitative score in GMAT prep was 42, verbal score was 20. In quantitative I made 17 mistakes by running out of time after question 24 - guessed 13 questions (all were wrong). Verbal was the same with 17 mistakes - three consecutive mistakes in questions 5,6,7 - two RC questions followed by one CR question had downwarded my verbal score. My question is - will I be able to score at least 49 in Q and 38-39 in V soon? I am completing OG11 PS, DS and SC now. For CR and RC I am using Power score CR Bible. Also, I wish to try the BTG's 198 questions from series of 700+. Shall I do it? My plan through g-day is to sit for various CATs and to get as much practice under time controls as possible for me to go into exam's strict time rhythm. Please advise will my plan be realistic? Do I have to supplement other tools in my preparation? If I don't score 700s consistently with the GMAT prep by g-day I won't go for test - I have not registered the exam's date yet.
After I read the brief of your preparation, I'd like to suggest you concentrate more on Verbal rather Quant. Just act more on Verbal, but do not leave Quant. Now, you're left out with 30days exactly to beat GMAT.

My suggestions:

1. You should prepare yourself comfortable towards the exam. For that, you should have as many CATs as you could. Do not just lay down and take the test. Before the test take 2-3 days for the preparation on the black spots of your score. I mean go through the weaknesses of your previous CAT scores. And after test, go through each and every problem even though you've answered correctly. That helps a lot.

2. At times, you might be wondering for the answer of this question: "When will I come to know that I'm ready to beat GMAT?"
There will be a sign which shows that you will definitely beat the GMAT with score as much as you wished. The sign is nothing but the scores of your previous CATs which you had taken. The scores of your CAT tests should be consistent to 700+, if you wish to have your score 700+ in the original GMAT. That is the sign which tells you about the readiness.

3. BTG's 198 questions from series of 700+: This will definitely add some strength/value to your skills. But try all the possible methods to solve one problem. Have a blast of this awesome forum. Ask others how can we try this problem in another possible & effective method. We've so many experts here in BTG community. You can post topics and get reply from lot of ppl around the world. Share it.

The strength of your skills measured on how much you shared.

Till last 2 weeks, you should do all the above things I mentioned.

In the last 2 weeks

For this, Brent, from Kaplan, has posted an awesome article on BTG site. Go through that and plan accordingly.
Here you go: https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/2010/10/ ... e-the-gmat

Hope that helps,

I wish you all the best,

Rajesh
Join the discussion