BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Good news and sad news

Ask your questions about Manhattan Prep products/services here
Expert replies
by Stacey Koprince » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:52 pm
Hi, all

I'm writing with both good news and sad news (for me, anyway). While I'm very sad to do so, I'm bowing out of the forums for the foreseeable future. As those of you who have interacted with me on the forums this summer already know, it has been a struggle for me to keep up with questions in a timely manner and that isn't going to change any time soon. You guys deserve speedy answers to your questions, and I'm not giving that to you (and can't, for a while at least). I will continue to write weekly articles for the site, though.

The good news, though, is my replacement, Whitney Garner! She's one of our stand-out instructors and she's very excited to start helping everyone here at BTG. Take a look at her bio here: https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/experts/ ... ney-garner

Over the next week or so, she and I will be clearing out my backlog of PMs (going back close to a month now). If you have already sent me a PM, you may still hear from me once more, but you will more likely hear from Whit. If you have an idea for an article, you can still send that to me via PM - I'll check in periodically to collect your ideas. In future, though, I won't be responding to additional PMs; Whit will check my account for a few weeks during this transitional period, but you guys should start to PM her directly rather than me. (And you can also PM our other BTG contributor, Ron Purewal.)

So, help me welcome Whitney to this great BTG community! And happy studying - may you all get the score of your dreams!
Please note: I do not use the Private Messaging system! I will not see any PMs that you send to me!!

Stacey Koprince
GMAT Instructor
Director of Online Community
Manhattan GMAT

Contributor to Beat The GMAT!

Learn more about me
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask a Manhattan Prep representative |

by ashokkadam » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:36 am
Thank you Stacey. You have been one of the perfect mentors here in the community.
Wish you all the very best in your future endeavors!!
Stacey Koprince wrote:Hi, all

I'm writing with both good news and sad news (for me, anyway). While I'm very sad to do so, I'm bowing out of the forums for the foreseeable future. As those of you who have interacted with me on the forums this summer already know, it has been a struggle for me to keep up with questions in a timely manner and that isn't going to change any time soon. You guys deserve speedy answers to your questions, and I'm not giving that to you (and can't, for a while at least). I will continue to write weekly articles for the site, though.

The good news, though, is my replacement, Whitney Garner! She's one of our stand-out instructors and she's very excited to start helping everyone here at BTG. Take a look at her bio here: https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/experts/ ... ney-garner

Over the next week or so, she and I will be clearing out my backlog of PMs (going back close to a month now). If you have already sent me a PM, you may still hear from me once more, but you will more likely hear from Whit. If you have an idea for an article, you can still send that to me via PM - I'll check in periodically to collect your ideas. In future, though, I won't be responding to additional PMs; Whit will check my account for a few weeks during this transitional period, but you guys should start to PM her directly rather than me. (And you can also PM our other BTG contributor, Ron Purewal.)

So, help me welcome Whitney to this great BTG community! And happy studying - may you all get the score of your dreams!
Force and mind are opposites; morality ends where a gun begins.
Join the discussion