This topic has expert replies

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:694 members
GMAT Score:780

Good news and sad news

by Stacey Koprince » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:52 pm
Hi, all

I'm writing with both good news and sad news (for me, anyway). While I'm very sad to do so, I'm bowing out of the forums for the foreseeable future. As those of you who have interacted with me on the forums this summer already know, it has been a struggle for me to keep up with questions in a timely manner and that isn't going to change any time soon. You guys deserve speedy answers to your questions, and I'm not giving that to you (and can't, for a while at least). I will continue to write weekly articles for the site, though.

The good news, though, is my replacement, Whitney Garner! She's one of our stand-out instructors and she's very excited to start helping everyone here at BTG. Take a look at her bio here: https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/experts/ ... ney-garner

Over the next week or so, she and I will be clearing out my backlog of PMs (going back close to a month now). If you have already sent me a PM, you may still hear from me once more, but you will more likely hear from Whit. If you have an idea for an article, you can still send that to me via PM - I'll check in periodically to collect your ideas. In future, though, I won't be responding to additional PMs; Whit will check my account for a few weeks during this transitional period, but you guys should start to PM her directly rather than me. (And you can also PM our other BTG contributor, Ron Purewal.)

So, help me welcome Whitney to this great BTG community! And happy studying - may you all get the score of your dreams!
Please note: I do not use the Private Messaging system! I will not see any PMs that you send to me!!

Stacey Koprince
GMAT Instructor
Director of Online Community
Manhattan GMAT

Contributor to Beat The GMAT!

Learn more about me

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:1 members

by ashokkadam » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:36 am
Thank you Stacey. You have been one of the perfect mentors here in the community.
Wish you all the very best in your future endeavors!!
Stacey Koprince wrote:Hi, all

I'm writing with both good news and sad news (for me, anyway). While I'm very sad to do so, I'm bowing out of the forums for the foreseeable future. As those of you who have interacted with me on the forums this summer already know, it has been a struggle for me to keep up with questions in a timely manner and that isn't going to change any time soon. You guys deserve speedy answers to your questions, and I'm not giving that to you (and can't, for a while at least). I will continue to write weekly articles for the site, though.

The good news, though, is my replacement, Whitney Garner! She's one of our stand-out instructors and she's very excited to start helping everyone here at BTG. Take a look at her bio here: https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/experts/ ... ney-garner

Over the next week or so, she and I will be clearing out my backlog of PMs (going back close to a month now). If you have already sent me a PM, you may still hear from me once more, but you will more likely hear from Whit. If you have an idea for an article, you can still send that to me via PM - I'll check in periodically to collect your ideas. In future, though, I won't be responding to additional PMs; Whit will check my account for a few weeks during this transitional period, but you guys should start to PM her directly rather than me. (And you can also PM our other BTG contributor, Ron Purewal.)

So, help me welcome Whitney to this great BTG community! And happy studying - may you all get the score of your dreams!
Force and mind are opposites; morality ends where a gun begins.