BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Mensa Puzzle

Expert replies
by kstv » Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:18 am
All of u who are disappointed at finding out that sanju09 party is 10 years hence
https://www.beatthegmat.com/wea-ll-celebrate-t56031.html
can gatecrash into Michelle's party
I was invited to my neighbour Michelle's birthday party, and when I asked how old she now was, she told me this:

A ) When I was one year older than half my husband Peter's age now, he was as old as I was when he was as old as I am now.

B ) When I was three-quarters as old as Peter is, he was as old as I will be when he is 13 years older than I am now.

What are Michelle's and Peter's ages now?

With such a reply, I think she is broadly hinting that we make ourselves scarce.

[spoiler]Caution : on a serious note , though the Q fits well into a DS pattern Q
I don't think you will face a Q like this on actual GMAT. Small mercies. The language is not GMATesque, but the concepts being tested are basic. Judge for yourself.[/spoiler]
Join the discussion
Source: — Data Sufficiency |

by eaakbari » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:35 am
That is one confusing wording, but i guess C
Whether you think you can or can't, you're right.
- Henry Ford
Join the discussion

by sanju09 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:56 am
kstv wrote:All of u who are disappointed at finding out that sanju09 party is 10 years hence
https://www.beatthegmat.com/wea-ll-celebrate-t56031.html
can gatecrash into Michelle's party
I was invited to my neighbour Michelle's birthday party, and when I asked how old she now was, she told me this:

A ) When I was one year older than half my husband Peter's age now, he was as old as I was when he was as old as I am now.

B ) When I was three-quarters as old as Peter is, he was as old as I will be when he is 13 years older than I am now.

What are Michelle's and Peter's ages now?

With such a reply, I think she is broadly hinting that we make ourselves scarce.

[spoiler]Caution : on a serious note , though the Q fits well into a DS pattern Q
I don't think you will face a Q like this on actual GMAT. Small mercies. The language is not GMATesque, but the concepts being tested are basic. Judge for yourself.[/spoiler]
If m and p are Michelle's and Peter's ages now, respectively, then

(A) This info is making us write

m > ½ p + 1, as it reads "When I was",

and also, this makes us take the hint that she is talking about m - (½ p + 1) years back from now. As we read between the lines, we can deduce that m < p, and the later section of the statement is surely talking about p - m years back from now. So we can further write

p - {m - (½ p + 1)} = m - (p - m)

or 3 p - 6 m = 2. Insufficient

(B) In this statement, in the beginning she's talking about m - ¾ p years back from now. Peter will become 13 years older than Michelle now is, in another 13 - (p - m) years hence, Hence, the later section of the statement is surely talking about 13 - (p - m) years hence. So we can further write

p - (m - ¾ p) = m + 13 - (p - m)

or 11 p - 12 m = 52. Insufficient

Taken together, now it can be answered.

[spoiler]How was the party like?[/spoiler]
The mind is everything. What you think you become. -Lord Buddha



Sanjeev K Saxena
Quantitative Instructor
The Princeton Review - Manya Abroad
Lucknow-226001

www.manyagroup.com
Join the discussion