BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Which are the top 1year MBA programs?

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by moonshine » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:31 am
Hello all consultants,

I'm in the process of shortlisting my schools - and want to ask you how you would rank the 1 year MBA programs available globally.

Please consider that I do not have a UG background in Engineering or Business or Economics. (I do have 8+ years of work experience).

What are their key considerations? Do they ask for lower GMAT scores?

This list should help everyone on the forum - I am sure many people like me can't take out 2 years to study for various reasons.

Thanks a bunch! :)
moonshine

PS: couldn't find this info on the forum, if it exists please send me the link!
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by VP_MBA_Guru » Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:06 am
Hi M,
Not sure if there is a list (although I believe I have seen one), but I know Columbia, Northwestern, Duke (?), Emory have accelerated programs. But I am sure other top 25 MBA programs offer similar.

Regards,

N
Nikhil P. | Admissions Consultant | Veritas Prep
Join the discussion

by eric68508 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:21 pm
Is it that the 1 year MBA program foucs more on work experience?
I found that the average work experience in 1 year MBA is longer but the gmat score is lower when compare with the regular MBA.
Join the discussion