BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

How to fix the gap in Career?

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by kszunzun » Tue May 05, 2009 9:09 pm
Hi,
I m preparing for MBA starting fall 2010.
I completed my engineering (IT) in 2004 and worked till Feb 2007 in India with Software MNCs and had good work experience including client interactions and early promotion. then I resigned as I was getting married and came to USA. I had to wait for a Work visa. Fortunately I got my H1B but could not get a job in this recession :-(.
In a nutshell :
worked from july 2004- feb 2008.
Thereafter visa issue and did not work till date .
Planning to apply for Aug 2010 (Aiming for Stanford)

Can I do something from now(May 2009) to fix the gap? Given that jobs are not available and I am also preparing for my GMAT (planning in Aug), followed by the application writing.

Can it be helpful to take some kind of classes and get transcript? if yes is it possible in this time frame? I'm interested in doing an MBA in Leadership Development or Consulting?What kind of courses should I consider?

I'll be really thankful if you can answer these queries.

Thanks in advance,
Shipra.
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by Cindy Tokumitsu » Sat May 09, 2009 11:41 am
Hello,

Your idea about taking classes might be good -- especially if they're relevant for your goals and/or address a weakness in your transcript.

However, it will take a while to get a transcript. You also could consider doing substantial volunteer work and taking a leadership role. I suggest selecting an organization whose mission you genuinely support. Also, I've found that local, small organizations are much more open to newcomers and will be happy to give you a leadership role, say a committee chair or something along those lines.

This experience will also give you an opportunity to develop fresh and interesting material for your essays when that time comes.

Best regards,
Cindy Tokumitsu
Senior Editor, Accepted.com
www.Accepted.com
Join the discussion