BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

HARD MATH

Problem Solving — algebra and arithmetic (GMAT Focus Edition)
Expert replies
by dbodger » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:22 pm
I know this has been asked before so I apologize ahead of time for the redundancy, BUT I need to know what math prep guides have the the hardest questions, question types likely to been seen on the actual gmat.

Most of what I have been studying and the practice tests I have been taking seen to have questions a lot easier than the actual test.

Thanks,
David
Join the discussion
Source: — Quantitative Reasoning |

by keeyu2 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:06 am
You can get the GMAT official Guide.
Join the discussion

by dbodger » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:09 am
i have to the OG and the OG quant book. I had been studying them for 3-4 monthes prior to taking the exam. I found the actual exam questions significantly harder then the questions in both of those books.

Any other suggestions or advice?
Join the discussion

Re: HARD MATH

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:41 pm
dbodger wrote:I know this has been asked before so I apologize ahead of time for the redundancy, BUT I need to know what math prep guides have the the hardest questions, question types likely to been seen on the actual gmat.

Most of what I have been studying and the practice tests I have been taking seen to have questions a lot easier than the actual test.

Thanks,
David
I think that GMAT Focus is a great investment: https://www.mba.com/mba/store/ProductInfo?SKU=1612829X
This is computer adaptive so, if you're already scoring high, then most of your questions will be challenging. My suggestion is to turn off the timer, and take your time so that you answer more questions correctly and, subsequently, receive the toughest questions.
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com
Image
Join the discussion