VERY dissaopointed

Find out how Beat The GMAT members tackled GMAT test prep with positive results. Get tips on GMAT test prep materials, online courses, study tips, and more.
This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
GMAT Score:600

VERY dissaopointed

by ershovici » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:11 am
Today I took my GMAT for the second time and scored only #### #@!##@! 600 (47Q and 28V)
I cant expalin my feelings. During preparation I scored 660 Manhattan on-line, 670 and 660 Gmat Prep.
The most interesting thing is that I did not try to improove my quant. score and improoved it from the previous 38. I divided all my time to verbal section that was only 28 last time and what is the result - again 28.

%%%%&##$%###$$%#%^#@%@%@@@^&#$&$*&#%^&

I read MG sentence correction, CR Bible finally made all teh questions from the OG 12
SC - 12 mistakes
CR - 5 mistakes
RC - 15 mistakes (from all the questions)
During last two weeks I solved 15 questins of eny tipe each day.
I was qute focused during my test, did not feel any worry about it in the previous days, and was very confident.
How this can be possible#####$%%^^%%$%^#$
F##K.

So guys what do you think, is this score is enough to enter any decent school????, or I should retake the exam.

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:68 members
GMAT Score:750

by Bryant@VeritasPrep » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:40 am
while perhaps below average, your score would certainly be in the 80% range of some good schools. Having a lower GMAT score simply means you will need to impress with your application package so you can still stand out. standing out among similar applicants is perhaps the most important thing--if you're unable to stand out with your GMAT, you will need to stand out with your work experience and essays.
Bryant Michaels
MBA Admissions Consultant

Enroll now. Pay later. Take advantage of Veritas Prep's flexible payment plan options