Timetable Confusion-Plzz help!!!!

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Timetable Confusion-Plzz help!!!!

by Devika7 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:41 pm
Hi everybody

I'm an undergrad student with an exceptionally good track record at discarding timetables!!
I've already made 3 timetables for my GMAT prep and couldn't follow them as my
studies at college take up a large chunk of my time everyday.

I've a few doubts too-
1.I've got about 1.5hours to study for GMAT everyday..is that enough?
2. Am I to look through Quants,Verbal,AWA and IR everyday?
3. How many questions of each section should I roughly practice per day?
4. And how many pages of theory should I cover per day before practising questions?

I've got 2 months and I'm freaking out..

Please help me out
Thanks
Devika

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:22 am
Hello, Devika! It sounds as if you are really committed to studying for the GMAT exam! That is great! While I cannot give you a specific study strategy that will guarantee you a high score, I can give you some overall advice. Our research team did a survey of recent GMAT test-takers to learn about their study strategies. We found that students who did better on the exam, tended to spend more time studying for it, and that half of students spent at least 51 hours preparing for the exam.

You can see more study strategies from GMAT test-takers here: https://officialgmat.mba.com/2012/04/19/ ... mat-score/

Good luck!
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!