Should i invest in new editions of MGMT , OG and Aristotle

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
So i bought MGMT books 4th edition , OG 12th edition Quant and Verbal 2nd edition and Aristotle SC grail 2nd edition all in the Jan on last year but could not motivate myself to study and take a crack at the test.It is Jan again and i am motivated prepare and take the test but i realized all of those books are outdated. Now i`m wondering if i there is a significant difference between the older and newer versions of the books i have. Do you guys recommend getting any/all new versions that should help in preparing better?

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:512 members
GMAT Score:770

by David@VeritasPrep » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:11 am
There is no update to the verbal review 2nd edition and quant review 2nd edition. So no worries there.

I would get the 13th edition of the Official Guide. It should only be $20+ and it comes with access to the 50 problems for the new Integrated Reasoning section as well as about 25% new content.

Here is an article about how the Critical Reasoning has changed from the 12th edition of the official guide to the 13th edition. https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/2012/03/ ... -reasoning. The other sections have also evolved.

As to the other source you mentioned, there is a newer edition, others who are very familiar with those books could tell you about the differences. But in my opinion as long you have the newest Official Guide you should be all set for the newest portions of the test.
Veritas Prep | GMAT Instructor

Veritas Prep Reviews
Save $100 off any live Veritas Prep GMAT Course