SCORE NOT REPORTABLE!?

Find out how Beat The GMAT members tackled GMAT test prep with positive results. Get tips on GMAT test prep materials, online courses, study tips, and more.
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
GMAT Score:460

SCORE NOT REPORTABLE!?

by tahoe » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:57 am
Can someone who recently took the test (couple of days) please log in your mba.com account-gmat history-appointment activity and tell me if your account says, "Ready for delivery, score not reportable"!?

I took the test yesterday, improved my score from 460 to 630, have the unofficial printout from pearsonvue, i think i did everything right administratively but the above appears in my appointment activity. Customer service is not available on week-ends.

Please let me know, Thanks!

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
GMAT Score:770

by tkherrmann » Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:21 am
If I am right, you have nothing to worry about. Online, you can only view your official score report. If you took the test yesterday, you only have an unofficial score, so they cannot report your score online yet.

I got an email when my official score was ready.

Hope this helps!

Tim

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
GMAT Score:720

by wgrau » Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:01 am
They still have to grade your AWA. Patience... They will let you know when the full report is available, and thus, reportable to the schools you chose. Just sit back and wait for your awesome scores to arrive!

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
GMAT Score:460

Taken-scores not reportable

by tahoe » Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:54 am
Changed to taken-scores not reportable, also online appointment activity under more information says
Information You Provided
I would like to - view my score report online.

so I am hoping it is ok, still want to confirm this tomm with cust service. I am so done with this whole thing, I would rather go fight in a war or something, or go get this hot chick who lives on the right of my house, which will not make me go this crazy.

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by Kake » Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:53 pm
Don't worry, your profile shows that scores are not reportable probably because PEARSONS haven't reported your scores yet.

Information that you provided that you would like to - 'view your score report online' is all that matters.

Relax and wait, meanwhile complete your other application process.