Re-take scores

Launched April 26, 2006
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Re-take scores

by pecos » Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:08 am
I am re-taking the GMAT mainly for one school (Rice) that is a bit of a long shot. My previous was not good enough for Rice, but just good enough for two others that I am applying to. I sent my previous score to the other two scores and am in the process of applying to them. I am affraid I may go in and score way lower(possible) and don't want the score to go the previous two schools.

So if I just select Rice tomorrow, but the other schools other two schools previously got my score. Will the other schools get tomorrow's score, hope not.

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

by ashish.mahendra » Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:53 pm
Hi!

I am applying to Rice too.....in R1.

As I could gather from Rice's website, thier average is 630.........

What score are you looking at??

I scored a 640......so kinda hoping Rice works out.

I'm really keen on energy consulting

GMAT/MBA Expert

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:113 members

by Stacy Blackman » Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:19 pm
If you have not submitted your applications yet, you will have to honestly report your GMAT scores. If the score goes down, you may not be able to hide this from them. If you have submitted your application, they will look at the score you reported when you applied, and will probably not even check the actual report until after they decide.
Interested in a free 30 minute consultation with the Stacy Blackman Team? Sign up here: https://stacyblackman.com/contact
S T A C Y B L A C K M A N Consulting
Admissions Strategy
www.StacyBlackman.com

Read the SBC blog.

Follow me on Twitter.
Like SBC on Facebook.

Learn more about me