Princeton Review

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Princeton Review

by nileshgohil » Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:03 am
I could not figure out what exactly the score mean in The Princeton Review - Practice Test System. It comes back with V: 36 M: 0 and T: 340. I have not attempted Quantitative Section (in fact exam exited because I took more than 5 minutes break between the sections), what does that mean?

Also, I'm unable to view my score online, though I uploaded results. Has anyone experienced same issue?

Please help.

Thanks,
Nilesh

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

by mamo » Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:48 am
I am not sure what you are asking as you already answered it ... what I could understand from what you wrote is that you got a total scaled score of 340 with a 36 in Verbal, a 0 in Math/Quant and the 0 is justified as you did not attempt any of it.

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:694 members
GMAT Score:780

by Stacey Koprince » Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:41 pm
Yep - it still gave you an overall score, but of course that overall score was very low b/c you didn't do the math section.
Please note: I do not use the Private Messaging system! I will not see any PMs that you send to me!!

Stacey Koprince
GMAT Instructor
Director of Online Community
Manhattan GMAT

Contributor to Beat The GMAT!

Learn more about me

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
Followed by:3 members

Princeton Practice Tests

by sriram » Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:11 am
Hi,

I took Princeton Review Practice Test 2 yesterday and got only 590 (Q41, V30)
I did some analysis and saw that I had made only 1 mistake in Quants and 4 in Verbal in the first 10 questions.
Total questions right in Quants: 30/37 and in Verbal 27/41.

Is this an accurate assessment? Of what I had read in some discussion forums is that one gets a scaled score of 49 if he commits 7-8 mistakes..

I have one more month to fo before I take GMAT..I am planning to take the GMATPrep in the last two weeks..

Guys...Plz help me out...I am worried with such a low score... :cry:

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:694 members
GMAT Score:780

by Stacey Koprince » Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:21 am
The test algorithm is not based on number of questions right or wrong; it is based on the difficulty level of the questions you get right or wrong. You can get the same number of questions wrong and score a 350 or a 700.
Please note: I do not use the Private Messaging system! I will not see any PMs that you send to me!!

Stacey Koprince
GMAT Instructor
Director of Online Community
Manhattan GMAT

Contributor to Beat The GMAT!

Learn more about me