Please suggest me good GMAT coaching institute in Hyderabad?

Let's talk about...whatever!
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by Waqas_Jameel » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:29 am
Waqas_Jameel wrote:Hi,

I have read many posts on many sites . Can anyone give me a real time feedback about the coaching institutes in Hyderabad ? I stay in Kukatpally .
I am looking for someone who can give me personal attention regarding my weak areas.
Also i am looking for few test series.
It would be great if I can take a few demo classes .
Guys i am looking for admission not into ISB but the IVY League. Pls help me .

Followed by:1 members

by maninrt » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:09 am
Hi Friends,

Me too interested in joining GMAT Coaching in Hyd soon.

Pls suggest a good coaching centre in current times

Mani

by scorpiobina » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:38 pm
So far in this post the following institutes have been mentioned :

1. Manhattan
2. Princeton
3. CrackISB.

I am sure there are many other coaching centers for GMAT but are not advertised well enough. I am positing on this thread to attract more relevant information. I am keen on learning about good venues for GMAT coaching as well.

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

by campbellronald7 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:17 pm
I search for this query on Google and i found that Crack ISB is very famous institute there in Hyderabad which will help you in your coaching and studies.

by target_thebest » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:44 am
Hi jameel,if you stay at kukatpally,the best place i could suggest you is crack isb.iam really impressed with their classes and approach.coaching helps to a reasonable extent but you start your prep on your own first.gudluck

by Haas_Sloan » Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:51 am
I kinda agree with the replies given by "Maverick Andy" and "Mr Prasanna". I attended a few demo sessions at Princeton Review and Manhattan Review and I found these institutes like the typical IIT coaching institutes in Hyderabad. The Quant trainers were fine but the verbal faculty sucked big time.

So if you are aiming for a great score please be prepared to do some hard work without much help from these institutes. They are pretty good to develop some nice networks of like minded friends and get some basic understanding of the concepts.

Being an Engineering student I never had any problems with Math and I needed a good verbal trainer to start off. I joined Career Launcher where Mr. Mithun was the verbal trainer and I owe my GMAT verbal success to him. So join CL if Mithun's still there.

by GMAT GURU » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:05 am
[size=Normal][/size]

For GMAT training Hyderabad has got a variety of options.Especially there are lot of brands.The problem with big brands is that they take you for granted as student flow is not a big problem for them. Most brands will have huge batches(no personal attention)because brand names attracts lots of people. Due to the same reason they also will not have quality faculty as brands think that they exist because of brand value not faculty. So if you are looking for Good quality training at an affordable price Visit BrooklynReview International in kukatpally. Attend a free demo then decide You will certainly be for a surprise

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:13 members

by manyaabroadtpr » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:47 am
GMAT Preparation in Hyderabad
With 6 centres across Hyderabad, thousands of students prepping for their GMAT every year, Manya Abroad - The Princeton Review is the leading GMAT Preparation company in Hyderabad. Hyderabad is also one of the oldest operations of Manya Abroad - The Princeton Review with its first set of students trained for GMAT in 2005; since then of course thousands have been trained and have achieved success in the GMAT. Key features of GMAT Preparation in Hyderabad by Manya Abroad - The Princeton Review are Unlimited Extra help and booster sessions (sessions meant to raise a candidate's score from 600+ in our practice tests to 700 to 800 ranges) for every classroom course student, Special course for 750+ candidates - GMAT Excelerator and the Unique Satisfaction Guarantee (If you attend all our classes, do homework and take tests on time, follow the instructions of our trainers, we guarantee that you will get your goal GMAT score on your test; if you don't we will work with you free of cost for the next one year). Students are given an option to attend early morning batches before they reach work as well as weekend batches. With 6 locations in Hyderabad viz. at Himayatnagar, Madhapur, Tarnaka, Kukatpally, Dilsukhnagar and Punjagutta, it is convenient for students to find a Manya Abroad - The Princeton Review centre near them where they can prepare for GMAT as well as meet admissions advisors for their applications.

GMAT Coaching Hyderabad - Study material

The Princeton Review Manual version 9.1 for GMAT
GMAT Official Guide GMAC Edition - 15
GMAT Supplement
Online Student Portal - 10 Stimulated GMAT CAT Computer Adaptive Tests, 80 Topic wise Drills, Detailed GMAT Test Score Reports and a variety of Online Tools.
2 GMAT Prep tests
Library facility for additional material for practice and tests
Free GMAT Booster Sessions
Every student at The Princeton Review is taught by US certified trainers. We follow a scientific learning development cycle:

We are the leaders as far as GMAT Preparation in Hyderabad or anywhere else in India is concerned. GMAT Preparation at The Princeton Review Manya has been designed to get you a 700 + on your test. Our customized gmat courses will help you hone your knowledge and test taking skills. Our gmat course material is the outcome of the rigorous research of our R&D team. The GMAT test formats are regularly tapped and inputs on the latest question patterns, trends etc. are tracked, appropriate strategies developed, and then documented in the manuals. Our five GMAT Preparation Centre in Hyderabad help us in achieving this target and serving as many students as possible.

GMAT Coaching classes in Hyderabad - Curriculum
GMAT Coaching classes in Hyderabad

For GMAT coaching Hyderabad, the student can choose from the following variants:

GMAT Classroom Course -This is a convenient and a structured GMAT course in a classroom format where student of Hyderabad has the luxury of studying with other students and exchanging information and better understanding.

Details:
GMAT Coaching classes in Hyderabad for a total of 63 hours:
-11 Verbal and 10 Math Classes of 3 hours each
- 1 Verbal and 1 Math class per week
- One on One Booster sessions for students scoring 600 in our GMAT tests to get them 700+ score in actual GMAT
- Unlimited Extra help
GMAT One On One Tutoring- personal attention and flexible schedule for GMAT preparation in Hyderabad

Details:
- GMAT coaching classes, personalized one on one for minimum 10 hours
- Customized Schedule as per the convenience of student and faculty
Gmat Excelerator Program- Recommended for students with a 600+ on the real GMAT or on our diagnostic tests.

Details:
- 20 hours of One on One Classes
- Individually customized program
- Unlimited Extra Help

GMAT Self Study Course - Students can buy the regular GMAT® course material and get the doubts cleared through phone, Skype etc. They also get access to the Online Student Portal that contains GMAT practice tests, drills and practice tools.

Details:
GMAT Study material (including GMAT preparation books and Student Portal)

All the above mentioned GMAT courses include a lot of practice material provided by faculty for students to practice on. GMAT preparation Hyderabad is designed to give that extra edge to students that will help them crack the exam with flying colors.

The Princeton Review - Manya GMAT Preparation Hyderabad

Our new course brings you new strategies and approaches for every question type, not just IR- Exhaustive online drills segregated by difficulty and pacing to gear you up for the test! The right kind of practice is essential to get you the scores that you want
All teachers are trained and certified by Uber Trainers in the USA to ensure the highest standards of delivery and teaching possible
10 Full Length Computer Adaptive Tests- An outcome of 2029 hours of research, testing and analysis
Detailed analysis on performance for every test detailing time spent, opportunities missed for application of strategies, difficulty level of question, time spent on a question and identification of experimental questions. WHERE ELSE DO YOU GET THIS?

For GMAT coaching classes in Hyderabad, visit any of our centers at Himayatnagar, Tarnaka, Madhapur, Punjagutta, Dilshuk Nagar or Kukatpally for a free GMAT® diagnostic test

by manyaabroadtpr » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:37 am
Manya Abroad - The Princeton review has several centers in Hyderabad and have some interesting combinations of study for GMAT aspirants such as GMAT Intensive series, GMAT virtual classroom, GMAT Excelerator, and of course regular week end batches. Do walk in to the center closest to your home and find out about the GMAT SC series to happen this month.

Manya Abroad - The Princeton Review
https://www.manyagroup.com

by manyaabroadtpr » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:11 am
Hi Sachin,

We are a leading institute for GMAT coaching in Hyderabad. Mentioned below are some points on why we take pride in our work:

Choose the course that suits you best.
With a variety of options to choose from such as self prep, classroom course, virtual classroom, one-on-one tutoring, Advanced excelerator course, we make it easier for the student to crack their goal score.

The Approach
The objective is to provide a transformational experience to the student using a combination of teaching, guidance, content, practice and tests.

Score Improvement
With the highest average score improvement of 150 points in the industry, students are assured a certain level of security by enrolling for various Manya Abroad - The Princeton Review courses.

Unparalleled Research, Tools & Methodology
The research, methodology and unmatched algorithm of computer adaptive drills and test offered by The Princeton Review USA is matched extremely well with globally certified Manya Abroad - The Princeton Review trainers who deliver these courses.

A large number of students trained.
With over 11 years of experience of training more than 20000 GMAT students in India, Manya Abroad - The Princeton Review is your friend, philosopher and guide for GMAT takers.

Unique Satisfaction Guarantee & Unlimited Extra Help.
Students are offered a unique satisfaction guarantee under which, if they follow all instructions of trainers, are regular with homework and take practice tests as advised, and are still unable to get their goal score, we will work free of cost with them for an entire year*. Students get unlimited extra help and additional material for high scores.

The Best in B School Admissions.
With a tremendous success rate in getting students to their target B schools across the World, expertise and years of experience, you are assured of personalized & end-to-end admissions guidance & support for your admissions right from the time you start.

by manyaabroadtpr » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:37 am
Hi,

Before I answer, let me clarify that I work as admissions consultant with Manya-The Princeton Review.

For best coaching institute for GMAT preparation in Hyderabad, I would recommend you to please have a look at the link below:

https://www.manyagroup.com/centerlocator.html

Over past 11 years, we have trained thousands of students for GMAT from Hyderabad who have successfully joined their dream institute and are doing really well in their careers. We are extremely proud of them.

At Manya, we provide our students with the best study content, highly experienced faculty, unlimited one to one mentoring and an atmosphere that will keep you motivated and inspired all through your preparation.

We always recommend our students to walk into one of our centers closest to your home and speak to our expert counselors with all your queries. Based on the interaction, you can take a call whether to join us or not.

Do let me know if there are any queries regarding GMAT coaching in Hyderabad and I would be happy to guide.

(Overseas Admissions Guidance - GRE, GMAT, SAT, PSAT, SAT II, ACT, AP, IELTS, TOEFL Preparation)
Best wishes,
Team Manya-The Princeton Review

E:[email protected]
T: 1800-102-4646
www.manyagroup.com

https://bit.ly/1OSgiTP

by manyaabroadtpr » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:04 pm
Before I answer, let me clarify that I work as admissions consultant with Manya-The Princeton Review.

For best coaching institute for GMAT preparation in Hyderabad, I would recommend you to please have a look at the link below:

www.manyagroup.com/centerlocator.html

Over past 11 years, we have trained thousands of students for GMAT from Hyderabad who have successfully joined their dream institute and are doing really well in their careers. We are extremely proud of them.

At Manya Abroad, we provide our students with the best study content, highly experienced faculty, unlimited one to one mentoring and an atmosphere that will keep you motivated and inspired all through your preparation.

We always recommend our students to walk into one of our centers closest to your home and speak to our expert counselors with all your queries. Based on the interaction, you can take a call whether to join us or not.

Do let me know if there are any queries regarding GMAT coaching in Hyderabad and I would be happy to guide.

(Overseas Admissions Guidance - GRE, GMAT, SAT, PSAT, SAT II, ACT, AP, IELTS, TOEFL Preparation)
Best wishes,
Team Manya-The Princeton Review

E:[email protected]
T: 1800-102-4646
www.manyagroup.com

https://bit.ly/1OSgiTP