PLEASE READ AND EVALUATE MY SITUATION IT'S URGENT PLEASE....

Launched April 26, 2006
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
I am doing my engineering in Information Technolgy from INDIA.I am in fourth and final year of my college.I want to do MBA right after passing out of my college.For this I have also taken GMAT and TOEFL.But the main hurdle which i see is that i do not have any full time work experience.Although I have a part time work work experience of about 22 months and have also completed my Internship from HCL Technologies.
I want you to please review my profile and tell my chances of admission in the top 30 programs in US

GMAT ----- 690

TOEFL ----- 260

GPA ----- 3.3 or 3.4

EXTRA CURRICULAR -------- HEAD BOY IN SCHOOL AND
PRESIDENT OF CULTURAL SOCIETY

IN MY COLLEGE, ALSO I HAVE WON
ABOUT 50 to 60 CERTIFICATES IN
VARIOUS SPORTS AND EXTRA
CURRICULAR ACTIVITES HELD IN
SCHOOL AND COLLEGE LEVEL

ALSO I HAVE A PART TIME WORK EXPERIENCE OF 22 MONTHS

COMPLETED INTERNSHIPS

Can you please tell my real chances of admission into any of these universities ------- ROCHESTER , UCLA , DARDEN , STANFORD , RICE , VANDERBILT , STANFORD , TUCK

most important of them are STANFORD AND ROCHESTER Iwould request you to reply me as soon as possible

Regards

Akhilesh Bhatti

[email protected]
Akhil

GMAT/MBA Expert

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:113 members

by Stacy Blackman » Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:52 am
Many schools will not accept an application that is lacking some full time work experience. Your first task will be to identify which schools will even consider your application. Regarding the top 2 schools on your list, Stanford does accept applicants straight out of school, and Rochester considers internships, so you should be fine with at least those two. That said, I believe that a school like Stanford will be a stretch for you at this point. In the profile you provide below, there is little to differentiate you from many other applicants. You should put some thought into what makes you unique and any activities or interests that can help to differentiate you. Rochester is not as competitive so your chances are stronger.
Interested in a free 30 minute consultation with the Stacy Blackman Team? Sign up here: https://stacyblackman.com/contact
S T A C Y B L A C K M A N Consulting
Admissions Strategy
www.StacyBlackman.com

Read the SBC blog.

Follow me on Twitter.
Like SBC on Facebook.

Learn more about me