Please Guide Me- MBA Program

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Please Guide Me- MBA Program

by apps1986 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:39 am
Hi Everyone,
I am willing to take up MBA Program in management.Can anyone help me out which are different programs related to management and whats the future ahead related to programs.i am planning to make my place in one of New Jersey universities. Any one out here planning the same????

Aparna

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:13 members
GMAT Score:740

by ivyctor2010 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:10 am
Hi Aparna

Please share your profile and career goal, then we would be able to help you out.
Ivyctor Mobile App packed with school selection, scholarship, application management and alumni connect
Download https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .app&hl=en

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
Followed by:1 members

by Apply Point » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:22 pm
Aparna,
All MBA programs are focused in management. You say you are interested in evaluating programs in New Jersey, but what about New York and Connecticut?

When evaluating MBA programs, I recommend you evaluate 3 areas:

1. Career Placement Statistics -- What percentage of last year's graduates were employed within 3 months of graduation? Where are they working? Which recruiters visit campus?
2. Rankings/Prestige -- This means something in business school, especially when you are trying to get interviews for your first job
3. Geography -- Where do you want to work post-MBA? If you want to secure a job in New York City, networking in NYC throughout business school will be fruitful in your internship and job search.

I hope this helps. I wish you all the best.
Mary Pat Jacobs
Director, Apply Point Admissions Consulting
www.applypoint.net