New GMAT Features

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
Followed by:2 members

New GMAT Features

by vickysan » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:09 pm
Hi Official GMAT,

I read online about some new GMAT features:

Cancelled Scores Removed from Score Reports
Repeat Exams Allowed after 16 Days
Authentication Code Replaced with Date of Birth

Thank you for those changes! It helps make the GMAT more "user friendly", and I appreciate you sharing the news too.

I'm curious about one thing-since we now have the option to take the GMAT every 16 days, is there any change to the rule that the maximum number of GMATs in one rolling year is 5?

Thank you!

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:18 am
vickysan wrote:Hi Official GMAT,

I read online about some new GMAT features:

Cancelled Scores Removed from Score Reports
Repeat Exams Allowed after 16 Days
Authentication Code Replaced with Date of Birth

Thank you for those changes! It helps make the GMAT more "user friendly", and I appreciate you sharing the news too.

I'm curious about one thing-since we now have the option to take the GMAT every 16 days, is there any change to the rule that the maximum number of GMATs in one rolling year is 5?

Thank you!
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and your question. The answer is no, that particular piece (maximum of 5 tests in a 12-month period) is unchanged by this policy update.

Thanks,
Jeremy
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!