MM in OR at UBC, Canada

Congrats! Tell us how you did it
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

MM in OR at UBC, Canada

by amrit87 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:21 am
Hi,

I am interested in applying for the Master of Management in Operations Research at the Sauder School of Business, UBC. The problem is there is no relevant info about the placement statistics in the Sauder website for the MMOR program. I was wondering if anyone is applying to this program and have any info about the program and the job prospects especially on the west coast for international students( me being one).
It would be really helpful if anyone could give any feedback about the MM in OR program.
I am also considering the Master in Manufacturing management at McGill University and am unable to make up my mind on which course would be better suited for a career in Supply Chain management and would provide better job prospects.

Regards,
Amrit

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by rahul3691215 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:24 am
amrit87 wrote:Hi,

I am interested in applying for the Master of Management in Operations Research at the Sauder School of Business, UBC. The problem is there is no relevant info about the placement statistics in the Sauder website for the MMOR program. I was wondering if anyone is applying to this program and have any info about the program and the job prospects especially on the west coast for international students( me being one).
It would be really helpful if anyone could give any feedback about the MM in OR program.
I am also considering the Master in Manufacturing management at McGill University and am unable to make up my mind on which course would be better suited for a career in Supply Chain management and would provide better job prospects.

Regards,
Amrit
Amrit.. buddy, have you come up with any information regarding the programme? I'm looking to apply for the same this year. A reply from you or the experts , would be really appreciated.

Thanks,
Rahul