I did it!! 710- 48Q 38V

Find out how Beat The GMAT members tackled GMAT test prep with positive results. Get tips on GMAT test prep materials, online courses, study tips, and more.
This topic has expert replies
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:1 members

by vaivish » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:09 pm
hi...congo swati....great efforts man........

i want to know what is green and purple book of gmat...and one more thing i am planning to do concepts of the maths from Princeton and practice from Kaplan.... Will that suffice according to you?

by swati.sug » Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:21 am
Hi Green and purple are books published by gmac.They are like OG and recommended for more practice of official material.

I have these books up for sale .Do let me know if you want them.

To your list add concepts from OG and also math document available on this forum :)

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Re: I did it!! 710- 48Q 38V

by hututu1 » Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:09 am
swati.sug wrote:Hi,

Thanks all for all the support ,and help with so many sentence correction questions which used to worry me. :)

So, my dream of writing in this forum has finally come true.
I would like to add a note for all who are new to gmat prep.Dont get bogged down by your initial test scores.I scored merely 400 on my 1st gmat practice .I could solve only half of questions on both sections that time.

Right material and focus can do wonders.

Beatthegmat rocks!!
Hats off to your performace....Kudos!!

I'm planning to tk it in Nov'08..Can u pl help by
suggesting what all Books, prac tests, forms I should go thru
Sending all soft material n esp. prac tests, full length tests from Manhattan, Princeton, Kaplan, Gmatprep n Power Prep....
of-course one by one..
Plz plz plz...

Mail all on [email protected]

Thx in adv

by swati.sug » Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:47 am
Hi hututu1

You can download all the material which I found useful from beatthegmat.In this thread I have already uploaded documents which I found useful.

As of manhattan tests and other tests which you are talking about,they are copyright material and you will need to buy those.

PowerPrep is free to download from mba.com.

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Regarding GMAT Prep Software

by prashant_setia » Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:22 pm
Hi Swati..congrats..Can you please tell me from where we can download that GMAT Prep software..as I am very new to Gmat preparation..

Thanks a lot

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

WOW...cool score

by smalishah84 » Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:20 pm
Hi,

Congrtulations on an excellent score. I would like to ask you as to where I should work on my concepts for Data Sufficiency in Math and for Sentence Corrections in Verbal. I have registered for 22nd November as my GMAT test date. I am based in Pakistan and there are no Manhattan materials available here. Can you please tell me where I can find manhattan quant guides online?

Congratulations once again.

Regards