GMAT re-scheduling

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

GMAT re-scheduling

by umair555 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:37 am
My GMAT exam was scheduled today at 1 p.m (09.03.15) at Al-Khawarizmi Institute Of Science University Of Engineering and Technology G. T. Road Lahore 54890 Punjab Pakistan. My GMAT ID 100002670742.

I arrived an hour earlier just in case but only to find out by the Pearson VUE administrator that a passport was compulsory in order to take the exam even though I brought along with me my govt. issued I.D card and my driving license along with their copies.
Please guide me what steps I should take next in order to re-schedule the exam as soon as possible and whether I would be eligible for a refund?

Thank you

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:39 am
umair555 wrote:My GMAT exam was scheduled today at 1 p.m (09.03.15) at Al-Khawarizmi Institute Of Science University Of Engineering and Technology G. T. Road Lahore 54890 Punjab Pakistan. My GMAT ID 100002670742.

I arrived an hour earlier just in case but only to find out by the Pearson VUE administrator that a passport was compulsory in order to take the exam even though I brought along with me my govt. issued I.D card and my driving license along with their copies.
Please guide me what steps I should take next in order to re-schedule the exam as soon as possible and whether I would be eligible for a refund?

Thank you
Hello,

Your best course of action will be to contact customer service for your region. The full contact information is listed here: https://www.mba.com/contact. They will be able to help you through this issue and will talk you through options to reschedule.

Thanks,
Jeremy
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!