George Washington University Global MBA Admit

Congrats! Tell us how you did it
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
GMAT Score:760

by DCJen » Mon May 07, 2012 2:00 pm
ambrishk wrote:Congratulations DCJEN!...whts the scholarship that u have been awarded??

C u in fall! :)
I've been offered a Global Leaders Fellowship.

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by Wayan » Thu May 10, 2012 8:25 pm
Hi Everyone,

I'm late to party - I still haven't applied though I am mid-application to the AMBA program and will make the final June 1 deadline. I am reasonably confident I'll get in. I have 15 years experience, the last 8 in the DC international development community, so I think I'll be one of the more experienced people in the class.

That doesn't mean I'm not nervous about my application. It is after midnight and I'm re-writing my resume for the x^2 time. Hard to get it all on 1 page.

Any tips for the application process?

by vikrantr93 » Mon May 14, 2012 11:57 pm
Hello everyone!

I am an international student and I've been admitted into GWU, Fordham, Babson and UF for MBA in finance.

After competing MBA I do not plan to work in US. I am kinda confused right now, as I still don't know which school would be a better fit.
UF and Babson are not that much recognized for Finance MBA, hence I am inclined towards GWU and Fordham.

I have begun to think that Fordham could be slightly better option because of its Ranking for Finance (14th by USNews) and the location (Manhattan, NYC) and the possibility of a good internship opportunity in New York city while studying.
Nevertheless, GWU has better overall ranking.

could you please advice me on this one?
Appreciate your help!
Thank you

by sourabh_rautela » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:39 am
hi,
Was wondering about GWU. Wanted to know about it???? is it any good???? does it stand out globally???? and what is the gmat score they accept.

i've got 690. Is that good enough????