Dont let me know the creator of these 2 MGMAT CR questions

This topic has expert replies
Legendary Member
Followed by:9 members
GMAT Score:720
otherwise I will kill them :)

Truly I know there will be explanation and then cross explanation, be it Ron or Don I am going to very disdainfully reject both these questions as having incorrect answer. Only way out for them is to explain an OG parallel. Otherwise do not litter me with justification.

Surveys reveal that the vast majority of hotel guests in the United States resent the high prices of the items in the mini-bars in their hotel rooms.These guests would prefer to have an empty refrigerator in their rooms in order to have space to put their own food and beverages, although a large percentage of these guests would still make at least one purchase from their in-room mini-bar. After analyzing the results of the study, the management of Hotel T decided that it would be more profitable to eliminate the mini-bar and install empty refrigerators in each room.

Which of the following, if true, would support Hotel T's plan to increase profitability by eliminating in room mini-bars in favor of empty refrigerators?
The money that Hotel T makes from the mini-bar purchases of its guests is less than the money that Hotel T loses from discarding mini-bar items that have not sold by their expiration dates.
It will cost Hotel T less money to maintain empty refrigerators in its guest rooms than to maintain stocked mini-bars in those rooms.
Q: How do I assume mini bar and empty refrigerators are same? If not option 1 above is simply wrong. Becauswe then I may assume that refrigerator takes 5 times the electricity of mini bar and so outweight the loss made by selling items.

The Ergonomic Society conducted a study that indicated that many people develop severe back problems during adulthood, and that virtually all such people who received chiropractic treatment showed great improvement. Therefore, in order to minimize the proportion of the population that suffers from back pain, the Ergonomic Society recommended that chiropractic treatment be directed toward those adults who suffer from severe back problems.

Which of the following is an assumption on which the argument depends?
Individuals who receive chiropractic or other treatment prior to developing severe back problems are not less likely to develop back pain than those who do not. : Why the hell other treatment here? Who individuals What.
Chiropractic treatment is more effective in treating severe back problems when utilized over a long period of time, as opposed to sporadically.
Charged up again to beat the beast :)