An average Guy's Story->580 in Diagnostic to 730 on GMAT

Find out how Beat The GMAT members tackled GMAT test prep with positive results. Get tips on GMAT test prep materials, online courses, study tips, and more.
This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:2 members

by ashok27 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:36 pm
sameerk17 wrote:gmac is providing many other tests. gmac store sells 2 more tests and paper tests.
Yep. But i believe it's really important to focus on analysis instead of doing too many tests. somehow we want to do more and analyze less. very natural human tendency

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

by neha.gar » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:05 am
ashok27 wrote:
sameerk17 wrote:gmac is providing many other tests. gmac store sells 2 more tests and paper tests.
Yep. But i believe it's really important to focus on analysis instead of doing too many tests. somehow we want to do more and analyze less. very natural human tendency
Do you guys also attempt AWA while doing your practice tests?

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

by chevy.ss » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:49 am
neha.gar wrote: Do you guys also attempt AWA while doing your practice tests?
I have just started off my prep so dont think that I am the right person to comment but one of my friends who took the gmat recently said that he hardly attempted awa during his prep. He said that his focus was to do as well as possible on gmat verbal and quant because those are the scores that matter to admission committees.