710 47 Q , 41 V and 5.5 AWA ( Thank you BTG )

Find out how Beat The GMAT members tackled GMAT test prep with positive results. Get tips on GMAT test prep materials, online courses, study tips, and more.
This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
GMAT Score:710
Hi,

I took the exam on 14th...was aiming for 700+ and ended up with 710. In hindsight, I could have done a bit better in the Quant section....but no worries. Am not going to get greedy here :)

Brian, Rahul , Geva ......and all those to helped me with my doubts....THANK YOU.

BGT rocks !!

Please feel free to PM for any queries wrt my preps...not that I scored 800 but, if I can be of any help to the community, I 'd be happy to do so.

cheers
~Skywalker
StAy HuNgry sTay fOOlisH

by Victory_GMAT » Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:09 pm
Skywalker wrote:Hi,

I took the exam on 14th...was aiming for 700+ and ended up with 710. In hindsight, I could have done a bit better in the Quant section....but no worries. Am not going to get greedy here :)

Brian, Rahul , Geva ......and all those to helped me with my doubts....THANK YOU.

BGT rocks !!

Please feel free to PM for any queries wrt my preps...not that I scored 800 but, if I can be of any help to the community, I 'd be happy to do so.

cheers
~Skywalker
Congrats it is pretty good score!

by gtr02 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Congrats man, how about a debrief? :-)

Legendary Member
Followed by:7 members

by kvcpk » Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:52 pm

BGT rocks !!

cheers
~Skywalker
Congratulations!! Very good score. I can see your excitement in your mistype for BTG to BGT. :)
"Once you start working on something,
don't be afraid of failure and don't abandon it.
People who work sincerely are the happiest."
Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC-275BC)

Community Manager
Followed by:24 members

by shovan85 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:57 pm

BGT rocks !!

cheers
~Skywalker
Congratulations!!

Legendary Member
Followed by:3 members

by outreach » Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:19 am
congrats..
all the best with your applications
-------------------------------------
--------------------------------------
General blog
https://amarnaik.wordpress.com