630 but still happy

Find out how Beat The GMAT members tackled GMAT test prep with positive results. Get tips on GMAT test prep materials, online courses, study tips, and more.
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

630 but still happy

by yes you can » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:16 am
Dear All,

I have been reading the BTG forum for somtime now and want to thank BTG community who have been helping so many reach their Goals.

I took my GMAT again today and could not better my previous Score of 630. I guess the reason being is that I got a bit complacent.I could not take anytime off work and 2 weeks ago I heard from AGSM ( Australian School of Busines, ranked 32 in Financial Times Global 2009 MBA ranking ) that I have got an admission in the Full time MBA class of 2010. (so i guess i lost the steam and focus).

Just a short note to say that it is not all about GMAT but your overall pitch / application...I would not want anyone to go through my preperation because i think it is clearly not that great. But I do suggest that you use this site as much as you can.

Some magic words that may help your GMAT preperation are:

Verbal: O.Guide 10, 11, 12 ( best sources for Verbal )
Quant: Manhattan and Gmat prep a must..
AWA: Some great templates available on this site.

Wish you all the best in your Career aspirations.

Yes You Can

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Background

by ablackmon » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:17 am
Would you mind sharing your profile/where you are from?

Thanks.

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
GMAT Score:760

by GMATBootcamp » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:12 pm
A 630 can still get you into many great programs. Good luck with your applications!
Paul

Focused GMAT Preparation
www.thegmatbootcamp.com