540 - is it worth for the 2+2 program of harvard

Find out how Beat The GMAT members tackled GMAT test prep with positive results. Get tips on GMAT test prep materials, online courses, study tips, and more.
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
karvin87 wrote:
I work as a free lancer in a media firm. did it out of interest and passion, but it jus helped me in this applcn ..i really hope its an advntage.

thanks !
Chhers!
Karvin
Hi Karvin,

I assume you are the same person who posted asking for GMAT averages on Diana Kimball's blog? I was "x" on there who replied... at least I think that was you.

Freelancer in a media firm? That's super cool. They'll probably give your application a shot, but the best thing is that you applied. You were 100% guaranteed not to get in if you didn't do that. Plus, with the positive attitude you have, I'm sure you'll find success with or without the 2+2 (but let's hope it is with ;D)

Good luck,

x a.k.a. keepinghope

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hey X,
u guessed it rite..its the same karvin- there n here!!
thanks for ur reply..i think even if i get the oppertunity to sit on table for d interview , i vil make it...i just pray the score shudn't much hamper my chances of calling me ..

but sincere thanks for replying and remembering me!
cheers!
karvin

Hi Karvin,

I assume you are the same person who posted asking for GMAT averages on Diana Kimball's blog? I was "x" on there who replied... at least I think that was you.

Freelancer in a media firm? That's super cool. They'll probably give your application a shot, but the best thing is that you applied. You were 100% guaranteed not to get in if you didn't do that. Plus, with the positive attitude you have, I'm sure you'll find success with or without the 2+2 (but let's hope it is with ;D)

Good luck,

x a.k.a. keepinghope[/quote]
Karvin K. Mehta