BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 21
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

Sep 21 to Oct 9, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Handling acceptance and expectation

Share tips as you apply, write essays, interview...
Expert replies
by nfs1 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:39 am
Hello:

I applied for two b-schools for fall'11 as follows -

1. UC Berkeley HAAS EWMBA - R3
2. UC Davis Part time MBA - R2

I received an acceptance from UC Davis and the school gave me till April 15th to accept the offer and send a check of $1500. I have not received any decision from HAAS yet. The application is under process. My first choice is definitely HAAS and I suspect before April 15th I might not get any decision from HAAS.

I am sure many of you have gone through this schenario. I appreciate your advice.

Thanks & Regards,
Joydeep
Join the discussion
Source: — The Application Process |

by ApphelpGlobal » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:01 am
Hi

If you are very keen on Haas, I would suggest that you speak to their admissions office and tell them that you would be keen to accept an offer if made and that you have other admits. They might help you out. Otherwise you need to check with UC Davis if they can give you a few days grace. Worse comes to worse ask UC Davis to defer your admission for a year if you feel you have a chance at better schools and don't mind taking a year out to make an attempt for them.

The Apphelp Global Team
www.apphelp.us
Join the discussion