BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Schools' interpretation of multiple GMAT scores?

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by dubc1982 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:59 am
When a school says they'll take your overall highest score, I'm assuming it would be your highest score in one test session. Do schools ever combine your highest verbal and highest Quant. from like two different tests, to give you an overall highest score? It wouldn't make sense for this to happen because of the scoring matrix, but I remember some schools would take your highest score in each section of the SAT and combine them for an overall high score.

I took the GMAT on Saturday and got a terrible 540. However, I got a 6.0 on the AWA. I also scored in the 66 percentile for Verbal, which I heard is weighted more heavily. I know I just did terrible in the Quant. (30%) which was most likely a fluke of sorts. I plan on taking it again, but in the chance that I don't get a 6.0 on the AWA or do worse on Verbal, will schools ever look at my past test scores for any indication of my success?
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by VP_MBA_Guru » Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:28 am
Dub -
Yeah, schools will only look at your overall score. If you are unhappy with your score, I would strongly recommend retaking the test. Curious, did you do any prep before taking the exam?

Also, AdComs do not put much (if any) weight on your AWA score. As long as you score above a certain level (I believe its somewhere around 3.5/4), you 'pass' their written requirements.

Regards,

NP
Nikhil P. | Admissions Consultant | Veritas Prep
Join the discussion

by jarome101 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:30 pm
This is why you need to do your own research, this consultant is completely inaccurate, Dartmouth looks @ the highest combined and Yale will take it into consideration. I was misinformed by these boards as well.
Join the discussion