BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

should I skip the Kaplan math workouts, go to OG math?

Problem Solving — algebra and arithmetic (GMAT Focus Edition)
Expert replies
by semidevil » Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:45 pm
so for the past 3 weeks, I have been refreshing my gmat math with the princeton review.

by no means am I 100% on all the math concepts, but I have the gist of it and I think more practice problems will solidify the concepts in my mind.

Should I go ahead and jump to the OG math, or should I start on a Kaplan math workout first?

I dont plan to take the exam any time soon, maybe March, April or May of 2009.

My initial plan was to work in this order: Princeton review math, Kaplan math, OG math, and in the beginning of 2009, start taking practice exams from the OG and other sources until a test date.

However, right now, I'm just wondering if I should just spend more time on OG math, rather then doing a Kaplan math workout.

Does the OG math have enough information that it does't require kaplan?
Join the discussion
Source: — Quantitative Reasoning |

by Tryingmybest » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:20 am
Hi , My Suggestion would be to go through Problems in this forum .

This will really sharpen your skills as most of the Problems discussed are Tough ones.
Join the discussion

by pbanavara » Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:21 pm
Go through the problems in this forum - they'll help you more than any other resource as they are a combination of OG, Kaplan and all other stuff.

The initial problems in the OG are quite easy.

- pradeep
Join the discussion

by MLim » Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:29 am
I recommend to do as many practice tests as you can find; this site has some free practice tests/questions:
https://www.getsmartfirst.com/GMAT_Test.html
Join the discussion