BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

14 V questions wrongly answered, but score is less than 30.

Critical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension
Expert replies
by tomhng » Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:36 am
Hello everyone, I have a question to ask regarding my verbal score of GMATprep 1. Out of 41 questions, I answered only 14 questions wrongly but my score is less than half of 60 which is 29/60. How can that be possible... I would be satisfied with 35. Kindly explain what has gone wrong. Thank you very much.
Join the discussion
Source: — Verbal Reasoning |

tomhng wrote:Hello everyone, I have a question to ask regarding my verbal score of GMATprep 1. Out of 41 questions, I answered only 14 questions wrongly but my score is less than half of 60 which is 29/60. How can that be possible... I would be satisfied with 35. Kindly explain what has gone wrong. Thank you very much.


GMAT consider no of hard questions also in calculating

I mean if you answer one hard question, you may get more marks than marks that would be deducted if you get 2 simple wrong

In short, just dont go on wrong and righas

Do you know complexity of questions..If no, I doubt you can calculate
Join the discussion

by tomhng » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:43 am
Hello iamcste, thanks for your opinion. It is hard to judge the complexity of the V questions asked in GMATprep 1; I could not really tell whether the questions are from 600 level or 700 level.

I counted the number of questions which I have answered correctly for SC, RC and CR:

SC 9/17 (only 9 answered correctly)
RC 10/13
CR 8/11

I am disappointed that most of my mistakes occurred in SC. It means that I have to further intensify my study on SC. At the same time, it is also a relieve for me that I have improved on my CR.

Overall, I am not satisfied with my current performance in V. This is the main factor I am not scoring 700 at the moment :(
Join the discussion