I am planning on taking the real GMAT on Dec. 2008. I bought several GMAT prep materials to help me prepare for the test. I am worried that I will get on the real GMAT less than 400. The reason is because my first language is not English and I am weak at math. I have looked at several sample questions from the math and verbal GMAT and they are hard. Is there a possibility to end up with a score of say 500 on the real GMAT despite answering a lot of incorrect questions but having completed both math and verbal on the real GMAT?
GMATBootcamp
Starts Sep 28

LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP
Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover
15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026
- Schedule
- Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
- Included
- Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
- Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
- 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included


















