BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Profile Evaluation

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by zahidh » Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:43 am
Hello,

I am a 28 yr old IT professional from India. I recently gave GMAT and planning to apply for Fall 2009 & wish to apply only to colleges of Europe & Asia-Pacific region. Here is my profile:

GMAT 710 (Q-49 V-37) AWA 5.0
Exp: Will complete 6 yrs in IT in June 2009. Decent level of managerial experience. Worked in USA for 8 months.
Undergrad: BE from REC Trichy. GPA 6.96. I also did a project on Supply Chain Management from a leading FMCG company in India during my undergraduation.

Strong extra curricular & I am involved in various community service activities since 1999. I have won several awards in college & professional level. In fact I have got a formal recognition from my employer as 'Young Leader'. I believe I'll also get strong recos from my senior managers.

I thought of applying to the following schools but not really sure if my profile will be good enough for me to get an admission with aid. Post MBA I am looking forward to get into consultancy.

1. INSEAD
2. Judge Business School
3. Manchester
4. Cranfield
5. NUS

Can anyone please advice on my choice of schools?

Thanks,
Zahid.
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by Graham » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:16 am
Dear Zahidh,

Thanks for your post!

Based on the information you provided, I have the following feedback:

1) On the surface, your basic profile (710 GMAT, decent academics, 6+ years of experience, int'l work, strong XCs) suggests that you certainly have the basic ingredients to assemble competitive applications to any of the schools on your list.

2) As an Indian engineer with an IT background (presumably male as well), you belong to a heavily over-subscribed group in the MBA applicant pool. As such, you will face particularly stiff competition in the admissions process and will need to present a very strong set of application materials (essays, recommendations, app forms, interview) in order to rise above this competition.

3) I am pleased to see that you have a wide range of schools on your list at present. As I'm sure you know, your admissions odds at an INSEAD are likely to be rather different than your chances at NUS, etc.

Best of luck,

Graham
Graham Richmond
Clear Admit, LLC
[email protected]
215 568 2590

Stay Informed with Clear Admit!
Read our Blog for daily MBA admissions tips and updates.
Follow us on Twitter for breaking b-school news.
Download our Publications on MBA programs and admissions strategy.
Visit our MBA Admissions Wiki to read and share application insights.
Join the discussion