BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

To all of you, I would really appreciate your imput

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by gmatlady » Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:16 pm
A snapshot of me; I am African, earned my Bachelors in Business in Africa, had the opportunity to work for an International Hospitality chain for 3 years, implementing new projects, group training, etc have also worked in higher education in USA as an Academic Advisor and now gearing for an MBA and eventually a PhD.........

I took the GMAT on Monday for the 2nd time and scored 600, while my ideal score would have been 680+ I am still grateful since I had taken the GMAT in 2004 (without studying or much insight into its significance) and scored 450. There's a local college that's actually #1 in my state and top 25 in USA that I am interested in, I attended the open house late July and got to meet the admissions director (who also sits in the adcom), I had a one on one with her, and sent her all my info, plus my initial 450 GMAT score, and from that, she told me that my application package was very impressive, but recommended I retake the GMAT. That's when I bought the OG, supplements and Veritas prep material. On Monday, upon taking the GMAT for the second time, I called the admissions director (she'd been checking on me since the open house), and informed her of my new score.
Judging by her reaction, she sounded very positive, the adcom has since reviewed my file and called me in for an interview next week. While I feel very confident about getting in, I also really wanted a fighting chance at the scholarships offered by the college, the director told me they are based on merit, and I am wondering;

- Should I bring up the issue of scholasrhips during the interview
- Would it be in good taste to bring up a possibility of sitting the GMAT one last time so I can compete for the scholarships (God only knows I need the aid)
- Lastly, my ultimate goal is to get into Duke for a PhD in Management and Organizations once I complete my MBA and get a little more experience, I feel that a higher GMAT might help this goal, what would you advice me to do?

I would also welcome any advise on my upcoming MBA admissions interview.[/b]
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

gmat lady

by Tani » Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:26 pm
Raising your GMAT would be a definite advantage both for admissions and for financial aid. This year promises to be very competitive, especially for the top schools.

For the interview, it is perfectly acceptable to ask about financial aid toward the end of the interview. You can ask whether there are financial aid guidelines for minimum scores.

Remember to do three things to prepare for your interview.
1. Know in advance what key points you want your interviewer to know about you by the time the interview is over. Make a list and review it shortly before the interview starts.
2. Have 3-4 solid questions about the school -- ones which can't be easily answered from the website. I tell my clients to assume they have been accepted at several comparable schools. What else would you want to know about this school to help you choose?
3. Know your own weaknesses and be prepared to address them. Go over your resume, with a friend if possible, and see where the holes are. What things will your interviewer want to probe. Then prepare short, clear answers.

Dress professionally. Don't ramble. Know what you want to get out of the interview and all will go well.

Good luck!
Tani Wolff
Join the discussion

gmat lady

by Tani » Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:26 pm
Raising your GMAT would be a definite advantage both for admissions and for financial aid. This year promises to be very competitive, especially for the top schools.

For the interview, it is perfectly acceptable to ask about financial aid toward the end of the interview. You can ask whether there are financial aid guidelines for minimum scores.

Remember to do three things to prepare for your interview.
1. Know in advance what key points you want your interviewer to know about you by the time the interview is over. Make a list and review it shortly before the interview starts.
2. Have 3-4 solid questions about the school -- ones which can't be easily answered from the website. I tell my clients to assume they have been accepted at several comparable schools. What else would you want to know about this school to help you choose?
3. Know your own weaknesses and be prepared to address them. Go over your resume, with a friend if possible, and see where the holes are. What things will your interviewer want to probe. Then prepare short, clear answers.

Dress professionally. Don't ramble. Know what you want to get out of the interview and all will go well.

Good luck!
Tani Wolff
Join the discussion

One more question

by gmatlady » Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:49 pm
Hey taniw, thanks alot for your imput, I will certainly use these guidelines, the good thing is I have a couple more days, and I am pretty familiar with their website.

One more concern though, They already have my entire application package and I am wondering, do you think it would be a good idea to suggest that I am prepared to take the GMAT again in Dec to have a chance at the scholarship? I am just wondering how that might sound to the adcom
Join the discussion

by Tani » Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:36 pm
You can certainly say that you are willing to retake the test if they feel it would be to your advantage. Some schools will even suggest a retake if everything else is in line.
Tani Wolff
Join the discussion

Thank you

by gmatlady » Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:58 am
Thanks taniw for your suggestions, I will see how the interview goes.
Join the discussion