BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Analysist Of Manhattan Free Gmat

Ask your questions about Manhattan Prep products/services here
Expert replies
by [email protected] » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:49 am
To the concerned expert?


A funny way to start a topic but please bear with me cause my need is dire.

I gave the Manhanttan free GMAT today and scored a 680 which is an ok score, but when i went through the detailed analysis I found that the no of questions i got right were alarmingly low (i.e. compared to other tests)

IS THIS A BUG IN THE SOFTWARE OR IS THIS BECAUSE THE QUESTIONS WERE TOUGHER AND HENCE I RECEIVED MORE MARKS, i got 23/27 in Quant and 24/24 out of 41 in verbal which i s low real low . Please advise at the earliest as my exam is within 8 days and i may want to postpone it ( i can only do so within 7 day i guess) please help
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask a Manhattan Prep representative |

by michael.dinerstein » Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:49 pm
Hi [email protected],

I'm not quite sure that I understand the way you score your exams, but if you got a 680 on the practice test, then your real score is in the range of a 630 - 730, depending on testing conditions and the types of questions you get on the exam. To receive a more accurate assessment of your score on test day, you should use the GMAT Prep Software on mba.com. This test, released by GMAC, is almost exactly like a real GMAT - right down to the same proprietary scoring algorithm. The only difference is that it contains retired questions.

Our practice tests are best for assessing your relative strengths and weaknesses so you can hone in on particular sections while you study.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you need anything else!

Best,
Michael Dinerstein
Manager of Online Marketing
Manhattan GMAT
212-721-7400
800-576-4628
Join the discussion

by [email protected] » Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:04 pm
Hi Michael

After my post I have gone and purchased the set of six tests just for practise, The question I was asking is compared to other testing softwares, kaplan, princeton, cambridge and 800 score the no of questions that i got wrong on the manhattan test were high! I still went on to score round about the same no of marks as i would on any other test, is this because the questions that i got wrong were tougher whne compared to other question?

my scores on the test so far are

free gmat -680
cat - 650
cat2 - 640

i have my gmat on 5th of novemeber so was just curious on what I should expect when i got to give the gmat

thanks

purav

ps- i know about the +-50 point winodw that you guys talk about.
Join the discussion

by michael.dinerstein » Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:24 am
Hi [email protected],

Sorry for the late reply, but I was recently on vacation! I know this advice is reaching you a little late, but I'll go ahead and provide you with a brief analysis of your scores.

First off, ManhattanGMAT uses a similar computer adaptive format as the real GMAT, so you should be receiving roughly 50 percent of the questions right and 50 percent of the questions wrong. Occasionally, you might get more wrong questions than right questions, especially if you are prone to careless errors, but it should not differ too much from this figure. Hence, you shouldn't be reading too much into this other than the fact that you might be making some careless mistakes.

Also, as for your score on the real exam, I firmly believe, as I stated in the post above, that the ManhattanGMAT CAT Exams are not useful in predicting your score on the real test. The best tool to use when predicting your score on a real test is the GMAT Prep software, which I linked to above.

How did your test go? Did you hit your score goal?

Best,
Michael Dinerstein
Manager of Online Marketing
Manhattan GMAT
212-721-7400
800-576-4628
Join the discussion