BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Kaplan online test

Ask your questions about Kaplan products/services here
Expert replies
by JulesG » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:37 am
Is the online Kaplan test a CAT? I just took it (I use the Kaplan Premier Program 2009 if that matters) and I was surprised the different question types weren't mixed - that PS came first, then DS, and the same in verbal. As I rarely make mistakes on RC questions, and most of my mistakes in verbal are in SC, wouldn't the score be more accurate if I didn't get all the SC questions first?

Otherwise I thought the questions given were good. I scored a 670, and was sort of disappointed when I realized Kaplan scores no longer are lower than actual GMAT scores... :)
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask a Kaplan representative |

by Jen Kedro » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:31 pm
Hi Jules G--

Can you specifiy exactly what test you are referring to, so we can be sure to give you the best answer? We have several online tests and CATs, as well as the CDROM option. But the test you describe which grouped all q's from a particular type does not sound like a CAT.

Thanks,
Jennifer
Jen Kedrowski
Kaplan Test Prep & Admissions
GMAT Teacher
MBA Admissions Consultant
National Product Team Member
Join the discussion

I agree

by wavesandwaves » Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:05 pm
Yeah, the online practice GMAT on the Kaplan website felt a little... well, easy. NOT the diagnostic one -- it was a full-length, but oddly enough the questions were not mixed up. So it'd be like 20 problem solving, then 17 DS, then 20 SC, then 12 CR, then the rest were RC.

I got a 620. Which is, ahem... well, here are my past scores:

PR CAT 1: 560
PR CAT 2: 590
Veritas Prep: 610
PowerPrep CAT1 : 590
GMAT Prep CAT1: 630
PowerPrep CAT2: 590

I mean, it falls within the range, but Kaplan tests are normally a little harder, right?
Join the discussion

by vidabella417 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:33 am
Kaplan's classroom CATs are definitely not "harder" than actual GMAT tests. In fact, they are continually assessed and updated to ensure validity and accuracy, which means that practice test scores from classroom CATs are a very good indicator of your actual GMAT score level. Also, the correlations between highest Kaplan CAT score and the actual GMAT score are extremely strong.

The CATs on our retail CD have a different scoring algorithm than the classroom CATs, but not because the tests are "harder." Back when the GMAT went from a paper-based test to a computer-adaptive test (CAT), the Kaplan folks who created the CD CATs chose to err on the safe side, and set the curve for the scores lower to avoid having students going in on Test Day and receiving an unexpectedly low score. Therefore, it is well-known to business school applicants that those using Kaplan CD should expect to go up 70 - 100 points from their CD scores on Test Day. You could possibly read as much on this blog and other GMAT blogs.

That being said, I am as stumped as my colleague about the tests with the order of the questions as you describe. But since you have the 2009 edition, I would recommend taking one of the 4 other additional CATs that came with your companion. Those CATs are aligned with our classroom course CATs, and will give you the best indication of where you currently stand with your prep and target score.

I hope this has been helpful, and I wish you the best of luck on your exam!

Sincerely,

Monica P. Lugo
Editor - Kaplan Publishing

--

We build futures one success story at a time. Visit us at www.kaplanpublishing.com
Join the discussion