BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Planning time to study

Ask your questions about Manhattan Prep products/services here
Expert replies
by asamrai » Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:53 pm
Greetings,

I recently purchased the new edition of 8 study guides. I had a chance to go through about 30 pages of the first guide, and I must tell you that I'm really impressed with the quality of the material. Great job putting together the guides!

I'm currently in a process of budgeting my time in order to complete all 8 guides and OG practice questions before December 23 (exam dates). As such I was curious: on average, how long should I plan going through each guide in terms of hours?

Thank you,
Anton
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask a Manhattan Prep representative |

by michael.dinerstein » Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:24 pm
Hi asamrai,

Thanks for the feedback! We really appreciate how pleased you are with the guides!

As for the amount of time it would take to get through them, I know that an Instructor familiar with the material can get through the material of each guide in roughly 2 hours. Hence, I would double that for each guide and triple that for the vastly expanded Sentence Correction guide. Hence, it would take roughly 17 hours. Now, this would just be the first run-through. You should always review concepts that are challenging to you and you also must do practice problems out of the Official Guides to reinforce your learning.

Best,
Michael Dinerstein
Manager of Online Marketing
Manhattan GMAT
212-721-7400
800-576-4628
Join the discussion