BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

How I Teach High Performers to Overcome Mental Roadblocks — Lessons for Your GMAT Journey

Organize face-to-face meetings with other members
Expert replies
by vasilismazarakis » Tue Jun 17, 2025 9:38 am
Hey everyone,

I’m Vasilis Mazarakis — also known as The Metamorphosis Coach. As a former Olympic athlete and a PhD in Performance Psychology, I’ve spent my life immersed in the world of high pressure, discipline, and mental mastery. These days, I help individuals from all walks of life unlock the version of themselves they didn’t know was possible.

I wanted to share something I often see in clients preparing for big milestones — like the GMAT or business school admissions:

Mental fatigue and internal resistance aren’t about your intelligence — they’re about your mindset architecture.

When I trained for the Olympics, I learned a key principle I now coach professionals on: your performance ceiling is directly tied to how you respond to stress, not just how much you know.

For those grinding away at GMAT prep, here’s a quick mental training exercise I use with my clients:

Visualize your “ideal GMAT performance state” – relaxed, focused, and steady.

Each day, before study time, spend 2–3 minutes anchoring into that state. Think of it like setting the right “mental environment” before walking into the room.

Observe your resistance – do you avoid studying? Procrastinate? That’s not laziness, it’s unprocessed stress. Awareness is the first step toward rewiring.

I’m not here to give you test tips — plenty of smart people here already do that brilliantly. But if you ever feel like your biggest challenge isn’t what to study but how to stay mentally sharp and calm, know this:

You’re not broken — you’re just stuck in a mental pattern that can be rewired.

I’d love to hear:
- What’s been your biggest mental challenge during GMAT prep?
- Have you noticed any patterns in your motivation or confidence?

Happy to offer insights if helpful.
— Vasilis Mazarakis
The Metamorphosis Coach
Join the discussion
Source: — Let's Meet Up |