BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

profile eval request

Expert replies
by PiyushCh2k21 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:41 am
1. Hi Experts,

Request you to evaluate my profile.

I gave my GMAT for the first time this year and got a score of 720(V39,Q49,IR 3).

Currently, I am working as a Data Analyst for Morgan stanley for a year now.

My work ex is close to 5 years

My academic results:
10th:93%
12th: 82%
B.Tech:8.1 GPA.

I did my B.Tech from a good private college in Delhi, in Information Technology.

Talking about extra-curricular activities, I have run a lot of marathons and have won couple of medals for 10 km runs. Apart from that, I have an interest in cooking gourmet food belonging to different cuisines and have been helping my sister run our own small bakery and cooking YouTube channel.


Also, I am getting good ratings iny current organisation.
Have not been really involved in NGO activities.

Could you please tell me how are my chances for ISB one year MBA program. I can provide any other information which you guys might require to help with the evaluation.

Thanks in advance,
Piyush Chandra
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask ApplicantLab |

Re: profile eval request

by natalie321 » Mon Apr 14, 2025 6:37 pm
Piyush, you have a strong background in data analytics. Have you thought about using your MBA at ISB to move into a field like Product Management or Strategy? I would love to know what prompted you to choose a one-year MBA at this point in your career.
Join the discussion