BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Career path of a business analyst

Let's talk about...whatever!
Expert replies
by Kialam » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:27 am
If anyone who want to know about career path of a business analyst in an effective way or learn business analysis from scratch. Our institute is one of them who offer training as well as career path of every students who want to pursuit a career as a business analyst.
Join the discussion
Source: — Lounge |

Re: Career path of a business analyst

by GabrielLuke » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:21 pm
I started as an Analyst and I am now in the position of product/application development.

I started with manually pulling information from proprietary or third party programs, diddling the data into correct formats, dumping them into excel, and making beautiful charts and reports from them, similar to you.

I got really tired of doing that kind of stuff after some time, and wanted a more automated environment. So I learned VBA, then SQL, then generally got more into databases and scripting, and finally programming.

I always stay in contact with my former colleagues, on the other hand, and we all ended up in vastly different career paths... One ended up as a portfolio manager and another ended up as a director of logistics. So, just concentrate on what you want to do or not do at the end of the day and how to do that. I didn't want to pull or manipulate data manually all the time, leading me to my current direction.
Join the discussion

Re: Career path of a business analyst

by ianmardo » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:32 pm
Thanks for sharing.
Join the discussion

Re: Career path of a business analyst

by feww5465 » Wed Dec 14, 2022 6:01 am
A good way to make money is to do something you really love.
Join the discussion

Re: Career path of a business analyst

by neenastock » Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:42 am
I'm interested in running a home-based business like the sssniperwolf online shop and would need some help or advice on what kinds of goods customers might find interesting.
Last edited by neenastock on Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Join the discussion

Re: Career path of a business analyst

by juliamurchison » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:35 pm
I'm interested in running an internet business from home, however I could use some help or advice on what the public might find interesting.
Join the discussion

Re: Career path of a business analyst

by lauryfriese » Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:26 am
I love this!!
Join the discussion

Re: Career path of a business analyst

by boorishmall » Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:07 pm
I need to read these notes.
Join the discussion