BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

I am new

Let's talk about...whatever!
Expert replies
by Alen91kane » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:03 pm
Hie everyone, I have just join https://www.beatthegmat.com about a minute ago

I am now Enjoy reading different communities , I am looking for Some Writing Skills hope so I would find it here.

Regards
Alen
Join the discussion
Source: — Lounge |

by [email protected] » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:17 pm
Hi Alen,

It sounds like you're just starting out. Is that true? Have you done any studying so far?

If you're just beginning, then it would be a good idea to take a FULL-LENGTH practice CAT Test; you can download 2 for free from www.mba.com (and they come with some additional practice materials). If you want to do a bit of practice first, so that you can familiarize yourself with the general content and question types first, then that's fine - but you shouldn't wait too long to take that initial CAT. A FULL CAT takes about 4 hours to complete, so make sure that you've set aside enough time to take it in one sitting. Once you have those scores, you should report back here and we can come up with a study plan.

To help you to establish your own expectations, you should know that most Test Takers spend 3 months (or more) studying for the GMAT; during that time, it's common to spend 10-15 hours per week on the process.

I'd like to know a bit more about your timeline and goals:
1) What is your goal score?
2) When are you planning to take the GMAT?
3) When are you planning to apply to Business School?

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich
Contact Rich at [email protected]
Image
Join the discussion

Re: I am new

by rominause » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:36 am
Hi Allen! It's so great to meet you here, I am new too. I have found wonderful GMAT community ,some of the Indian financial group. Now I am studying economics with english-speaking tutor. I will be happy to see you later here!
Join the discussion

Re: I am new

by Burego » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:57 am
:wave: Hi, I am new here too! Been researching this community for several day sand finally decided to join.
Join the discussion

Re: I am new

by HowardJackson » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:38 am
Hello! Im new here too, but rlly want to make friends and study well. Pls contact me for communication :P
Join the discussion

Re: I am new

by jamescollins13 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:07 am
Hi everyone, I'm new here too! I have been reading this forum for a long time, I hope that here I can increase the worktime productivity and help each other with you!
Join the discussion

Re: I am new

by devanshieee11 » Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:55 pm
Hello, new. Just kidding. I am new here too. Looking forward to learning as much as possible in this website and perhaps I can contribute in the future.
Join the discussion

Re: I am new

by devanshieee11 » Wed May 18, 2022 10:04 pm
New here too. it's a great community :thumb-up:
Join the discussion

Re: I am new

by johntobey » Wed Aug 23, 2023 6:25 pm
Hello, I am also a new member
Join the discussion

Re: I am new

by Krakenn » Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:39 am
New here too :thumb-up: hi everyone
Join the discussion

Re: I am new

by cuhnkedrik » Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:15 pm
Hi there, I'm new here too.
Join the discussion

Re: I am new

by ufarrell » Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:54 pm
hey guys, I'm new :wave:
Join the discussion

Re: I am new

by Compere2002 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:00 pm
Hi. I'm new too!
Join the discussion

Re: I am new

by trickierwizati_T » Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:55 am
I also recently joined. :wink:
Join the discussion

Re: I am new

by Krakenn » Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:09 pm
Welcome everyone! :D
Join the discussion