BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Personal MBA Coach founder & Wharton grad to answer ?s

Expert replies
by Personal MBA Coach » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:01 pm
Welcome! I am here to answer any and all questions related to the MBA and graduate school admissions process. Since I founded Personal MBA Coach in 2008 I have been helping applicants around the world get into their dream schools with a boutique 1:1 approach. Whether you are looking for 1:1 GMAT/GRE tutoring from a Harvard / MIT grad or help with your applications, we can help!

Personal MBA Coach Overview
As a former management consultant, a Wharton MBA and MIT BS graduate, Scott founded Personal MBA Coach in 2008. With a boutique and personalized approach, Scott helps turn analytical, general management and client services experiences into powerful and convincing stories that admissions committee members are looking for. Scott has helped hundreds of applicants get into top MBA programs around the world including HBS, Stanford, Wharton, Chicago Booth, Kellogg, Columbia GSB, Dartmouth Tuck, MIT Sloan, London Business School, INSEAD, Yale SOM, UVA Darden, Duke Fuqua, Berkeley Haas, NYU Stern and many more. Contact Scott to learn how Personal MBA Coach can help you prepare for the GMAT/GRE and work with you to create powerful applications, walking you step by step through the entire process. Looking to ace the interview? Personal MBA Coach also has a team of former MBA interviewers from M7 schools to help you seal the deal.

96% of Personal MBA Coach clients get into one of their top schools. Whether you are applying to full-time, part-time or Executive MBA programs, Scott can help you get there.

Scott can be reached at [email protected], www.personalmbacoach.com or +1 617 645 2424.
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask Personal MBA Coach |

by Aabshar3 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:26 am
Hello Scott,
I am a doctor working in India. I run a telemedicine startup for cancer patients. I have been offered a place in Vanderbilt Owen's class of 2020 with a considerable scholarship, and have been put on wait list at UNC. I am having a hard time deciding whether to wait for UNC's answer in summer or to go with Vanderbilt. Personally I loved Nashville and Owen's culture on my visit to campus. My future goal is to work with med devices/pharma/biotech. What is your take on it?
In anticipation of your answer.
Best,
Aabshar
Join the discussion

by Personal MBA Coach » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:25 pm
Aabshar3 wrote:Hello Scott,
I am a doctor working in India. I run a telemedicine startup for cancer patients. I have been offered a place in Vanderbilt Owen's class of 2020 with a considerable scholarship, and have been put on wait list at UNC. I am having a hard time deciding whether to wait for UNC's answer in summer or to go with Vanderbilt. Personally I loved Nashville and Owen's culture on my visit to campus. My future goal is to work with med devices/pharma/biotech. What is your take on it?
In anticipation of your answer.
Best,
Aabshar
Aabshar,

Thank you for your post. Congrats on both your medical accomplishments and the acceptance / scholarship! Both are great schools. UNC is really good for healthcare, though you could also do great things at Vandy. Given how waitlists work, I would go for Vanderbilt and start planning for your future. Plus the scholarship helps.

Best of luck!

Best,
Scott
Join the discussion

I appreciate the feedback. Congratulations on being accepted and receiving the scholarship. They're both excellent learning institutions. If healthcare is your focus, UNC is an excellent choice; however, Vanderbilt is also a strong option. Given the nature of waitlists, my advice is to choose Vanderbilt and begin making plans for your future. The financial aid is a plus, too.
Join the discussion