BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

verbal concentration advice

Critical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension
Expert replies
by kunsjoi » Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:01 am
Hi all, this is my first post on this forum.

My gmat is scheduled for november 11th. I have been preparing for it since past month and half. I think I'm doing pretty good in Quant, but in verbal its somewhat of a different story. I "think" I'm good in Verbal (did pretty decent in GRE) and also tend to finish most of the practice tests quickly with max 10-12 incorrect answers.

But offlate I'm having hard time in Verbal section when giving full tests. I'm just unable to concentrate and my mind just wanders off in random directions when taking the test. Also I have found that I'm not a good reader when it comes to reading off the computer screen(I took the speed reading test and scored 203 wpm with 91% comprehension -- not sure what that means anyways). I'm pretty good at reading from paper and am able to do OG questions pretty quickly with a very high accuracy.

Any advice on how to improve reading skills off the computer screen, plus how to keep concentration levels high would be much appreciated.
Join the discussion
Source: — Verbal Reasoning |