BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Power prep strokes

Expert replies
by parallel_chase » Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:53 am
A certain clock marks every hour by striking a number of times equal to the hour and the time required for a stroke is exactly equal to the time interval between strokes. At 6:00 the time lapse between the beginning of the first stroke and the end of the last stroke is 22 seconds. At 12:00, how many seconds lapse between the beginning of the first stroke and the end of the last stroke?

72
50
48
46
44
[spoiler]
OA 46[/spoiler]
No rest for the Wicked....
Join the discussion
Source: — Problem Solving |

by callmemo » Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:57 am
Time required for a stroke = 22/(6+5) = 2

at 12, it'll take 2*12 + 11 * 2 = 46
Join the discussion

by parallel_chase » Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:36 pm
callmemo wrote:Time required for a stroke = 22/(6+5) = 2

at 12, it'll take 2*12 + 11 * 2 = 46
With this I got the gist of the entire thing, pls correct me if you think i am wrong in my reasoning

Intervals = I
Strokes = S
S-I-S-I-S-I-S-I-S-I-S
I = 5
S = 6
I + S = 11

at 6:00 - 22 seconds

22/11 = 2 (S+I)

at 12 = 12 strokes + 11 intervals
12+11 = 23

23*2 = 46

Thanks.
No rest for the Wicked....
Join the discussion