BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Please evaluate my profile to top 5 b-schools

Launched September 22, 2008
Expert replies
by ho25 » Tue May 22, 2018 12:11 am
Hello,

Thank you in advance for your evaluation.

I'm applying to b-school this year (round 1 & 2) and want to get into top 5 (HBS, Stanford, Wharton, Booth, MIT) b-school and INSEAD. I'm worried that my low UG GPA will hinder my chances at these schools and wondering if I can do anything to highlight or improve my chances. Here is my stats

- 27-year old Asian females
- GPA: 3.43 in finance at a top 60 US universities ( I have no excuse, but regrets)
- Passed CFA level II
- GMAT: aiming for 700
- WE: >3 year at the largest securities firm in a Southeast Asia country
My story is about how I founded an education chain company. It is the fastest-growing education chain with nearly 1,000 students. After my MBA, I want to come back to my firm and transform it to be the largest education company in my country. I have worked out my personal statement and why MBA essays. I've got 3 recommendation letters from my boss/colleague. All that's left is GMAT which I must aim for at least 700. Please evaluate my chances at top 5 and if I can do anything to add value to my application. Your advice is greatly appreciated.
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask Clear Admit |

Hi,

I think your overall profile is good. For your slightly lower GPA, you have CFA II cleared and a good GMAT score (I say a 720+ for your top schools, however, depends on your application presentation). You have not provided many details of your experience at the Securities firm, but I am assuming it a great one with huge impacts of yours since the firm is the largest one. Yes, your story of education startup seems good. For your applications, I have an advice, please try to bring a good blend of professional and personal mix in your application (do not just talk about your work or startup). Also, the schools you are targeting are all reach or target schools, so, I say consider schools like tuck, Anderson, Johnson to create a balance between target and safety schools. If you need any other guidance to choose schools or need our help with essay reviews etc, feel free to book a free session with us as per your convenience.

Cheers!
Kashish Garg,
Community Manager, MBA and Beyond

On behalf of,
Shantanu Sharma,
Founder and Admissions Consultant, MBA and Beyond
Email: [email protected]
Linkedin

With more than 8 years of experience spanning across entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship, Shantanu has worked across the globe as a Procurement Manager, Product Manager (Marketing, Operations, Payments and Risk/ Fraud), Growth Consultant, eventually unravelling his love for helping candidates with their MBA application as a Coach. Shantanu started coaching applicants, with his team, right after he graduated from INSEAD in 2017.
See Shantanu’s stellar success-partners
Join the discussion

Hello,
To narrow down the schools, you need to compare the acceptance rate in each of them. In an overall contrast table, I saw that Booth has way more benefits and resources for a finance student.
Join the discussion

You must evaluate each school's acceptance rate in order to select a smaller group of schools. I discovered that Booth has significantly more advantages and resources for a finance student in an overall comparison table.
Join the discussion